A-level results 2016: Bishop’s Hatfield Girls’ School
- Credit: Archant
Students, staff and parents at Bishop’s Hatfield Girls’ School are celebrating another set of excellent A-level results, improving on the previous year.
Sarah Avery achieved politics A*, geography A and history A and will be studying politics with economics at Bath University.
Ellie Heyman accomplished politics A*, history A and religious studies A and will study philosophy, politics and economics at King’s College, University of London.
Katie Hudson attained geography A*, history A and politics A and is having a gap year while completing a TEFL course.
Eleanor Lister earned geography A, history A and psychology A and is set to study history at University College, London.
You may also want to watch:
Maddie Slader achieved English literature A*, history A* and psychology A* and got into Oxford University to study history.
Theodora Nickson, headteacher said: “Whether the girls are progressing to Higher Education, employment based training or taking a gap year, we wish all our girls the very best of luck in their futures.
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman as two men charged with murder
- 2 Tributes paid to Arsenal fan who died of COVID-19 'caught at Euros final'
- 3 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 4 New ITV teen drama Tell Me Everything being filmed in Welwyn Garden City
- 5 Campus West car park planning application submitted
- 6 Lack of confidence in Welwyn Hatfield council following housing safety scandal
- 7 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 10 Spotting the signs: a personal insight into suicide
“All our girls are to be congratulated on their dedication and commitment to their studies which have produced such brilliant results alongside the relentless support offered by their teachers.”
• For more exam results news, visit the Welwyn Hatfield Times’ Education section.