A-level results 2016: Bishop’s Hatfield Girls’ School
- Credit: Archant
Students, staff and parents at Bishop’s Hatfield Girls’ School are celebrating another set of excellent A-level results, improving on the previous year.
Sarah Avery achieved politics A*, geography A and history A and will be studying politics with economics at Bath University.
Ellie Heyman accomplished politics A*, history A and religious studies A and will study philosophy, politics and economics at King’s College, University of London.
Katie Hudson attained geography A*, history A and politics A and is having a gap year while completing a TEFL course.
Eleanor Lister earned geography A, history A and psychology A and is set to study history at University College, London.
You may also want to watch:
Maddie Slader achieved English literature A*, history A* and psychology A* and got into Oxford University to study history.
Theodora Nickson, headteacher said: “Whether the girls are progressing to Higher Education, employment based training or taking a gap year, we wish all our girls the very best of luck in their futures.
- 1 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 2 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 3 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 8 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 9 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 10 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
“All our girls are to be congratulated on their dedication and commitment to their studies which have produced such brilliant results alongside the relentless support offered by their teachers.”
• For more exam results news, visit the Welwyn Hatfield Times’ Education section.