A-level results 2013: Huge jump in grades at Brookmans Park school
- Credit: Archant
A SCHOOL in Brookmans Park saw its A-level results improve by an impressive 10 per cent since last year.
Students and staff at Chancellor’s School are celebrating after learning that 62 per cent of grades were A*, A or B – 10 per cent higher than last year.
Headteacher David Croston branded the results “superb”, and added: They are an excellent group of students who have not only worked hard for themselves, but have made a significant contribution to the whole school.
“It is no surprise that their results are a marked improvement on the previous year.
“We are proud of every single one of them and wish them continued success and happiness in the future.”
There were some remarkable individual performances.
The highest achievers were Robbie Clarke and Alex Tetlow, who both achieved a fantastic four A*s – top grades in every one of their subjects.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Campaigners close in on fundraising target ahead BioPark appeal
- 3 Uni of Herts student loses arm on Turkish holiday
- 4 Multi-vehicle crash on M25 near Potters Bar
- 5 Head injury follows taxi assault in Potters Bar
- 6 Hatfield tenant upset over housing issue that has yet to be rectified after a year
- 7 Concerns raised over ‘grotesque’ 5G mast plans ruining iconic WGC view
- 8 IN PICTURES: The return of Kimpton Folk Festival
- 9 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 10 Potters Bar RSPCA looking for new homes for farm animals
Students who also attained A* grades were Olivia Coffey, Steffi Extence, Jack Gevertz, Natasha Homer, Sam Krelle, Harry Mason, Priyan Mistry, Lia Neophytou, Clare Roper, Emma Taylor and Emma Watson.