A-level results 2013: Huge jump in grades at Brookmans Park school
- Credit: Archant
A SCHOOL in Brookmans Park saw its A-level results improve by an impressive 10 per cent since last year.
Students and staff at Chancellor’s School are celebrating after learning that 62 per cent of grades were A*, A or B – 10 per cent higher than last year.
Headteacher David Croston branded the results “superb”, and added: They are an excellent group of students who have not only worked hard for themselves, but have made a significant contribution to the whole school.
“It is no surprise that their results are a marked improvement on the previous year.
“We are proud of every single one of them and wish them continued success and happiness in the future.”
You may also want to watch:
There were some remarkable individual performances.
The highest achievers were Robbie Clarke and Alex Tetlow, who both achieved a fantastic four A*s – top grades in every one of their subjects.
- 1 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 2 Isabel Hospice Lights of Love ceremonies return to celebrate the lives of loved ones lost
- 3 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 7 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 8 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 9 Conservatives hit back at Lib Dems over Local Plan collapse claims
- 10 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
Students who also attained A* grades were Olivia Coffey, Steffi Extence, Jack Gevertz, Natasha Homer, Sam Krelle, Harry Mason, Priyan Mistry, Lia Neophytou, Clare Roper, Emma Taylor and Emma Watson.