A-level results 2013: Huge jump in grades at Brookmans Park school
- Credit: Archant
A SCHOOL in Brookmans Park saw its A-level results improve by an impressive 10 per cent since last year.
Students and staff at Chancellor’s School are celebrating after learning that 62 per cent of grades were A*, A or B – 10 per cent higher than last year.
Headteacher David Croston branded the results “superb”, and added: They are an excellent group of students who have not only worked hard for themselves, but have made a significant contribution to the whole school.
“It is no surprise that their results are a marked improvement on the previous year.
“We are proud of every single one of them and wish them continued success and happiness in the future.”
You may also want to watch:
There were some remarkable individual performances.
The highest achievers were Robbie Clarke and Alex Tetlow, who both achieved a fantastic four A*s – top grades in every one of their subjects.
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 3 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 4 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 5 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
Students who also attained A* grades were Olivia Coffey, Steffi Extence, Jack Gevertz, Natasha Homer, Sam Krelle, Harry Mason, Priyan Mistry, Lia Neophytou, Clare Roper, Emma Taylor and Emma Watson.