A-level results 2013: Huge jump in grades at Brookmans Park school
- Credit: Archant
A SCHOOL in Brookmans Park saw its A-level results improve by an impressive 10 per cent since last year.
Students and staff at Chancellor’s School are celebrating after learning that 62 per cent of grades were A*, A or B – 10 per cent higher than last year.
Headteacher David Croston branded the results “superb”, and added: They are an excellent group of students who have not only worked hard for themselves, but have made a significant contribution to the whole school.
“It is no surprise that their results are a marked improvement on the previous year.
“We are proud of every single one of them and wish them continued success and happiness in the future.”
You may also want to watch:
There were some remarkable individual performances.
The highest achievers were Robbie Clarke and Alex Tetlow, who both achieved a fantastic four A*s – top grades in every one of their subjects.
- 1 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 2 University of Hertfordshire hit by cyber attack
- 3 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
- 4 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 5 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Former healthcare worker nominated for role model award due to rare illness awareness campaign
- 10 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
Students who also attained A* grades were Olivia Coffey, Steffi Extence, Jack Gevertz, Natasha Homer, Sam Krelle, Harry Mason, Priyan Mistry, Lia Neophytou, Clare Roper, Emma Taylor and Emma Watson.