100 per cent pass rate at Queenswood School in Brookmans Park
- Credit: Archant
Students at Queenswood School in Brookmans Park achieved a 100 per cent pass rate, it was announced.
The girls’ school picked up a tally of 83 per cent A* to B grades across 23 subjects.
School bosses said results in science and maths were particularly strong, with all 20 maths students achieving A*–B. There were very strong performances in the Cambridge Pre-U examinations in English Literature and History of Art.
Principal Pauline Edgar said: “We are extremely pleased for the girls.
“These highly impressive results reflect the commitment and hard work of Queenswood’s students and staff, and maintain our reputation as a leading academic school.
You may also want to watch:
“We wish the Upper Sixth every success in their future academic careers.”
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 9 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?