100 per cent pass rate at Queenswood School in Brookmans Park
- Credit: Archant
Students at Queenswood School in Brookmans Park achieved a 100 per cent pass rate, it was announced.
The girls’ school picked up a tally of 83 per cent A* to B grades across 23 subjects.
School bosses said results in science and maths were particularly strong, with all 20 maths students achieving A*–B. There were very strong performances in the Cambridge Pre-U examinations in English Literature and History of Art.
Principal Pauline Edgar said: “We are extremely pleased for the girls.
“These highly impressive results reflect the commitment and hard work of Queenswood’s students and staff, and maintain our reputation as a leading academic school.
You may also want to watch:
“We wish the Upper Sixth every success in their future academic careers.”
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 8 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist