100 per cent pass rate at Queenswood School in Brookmans Park
- Credit: Archant
Students at Queenswood School in Brookmans Park achieved a 100 per cent pass rate, it was announced.
The girls’ school picked up a tally of 83 per cent A* to B grades across 23 subjects.
School bosses said results in science and maths were particularly strong, with all 20 maths students achieving A*–B. There were very strong performances in the Cambridge Pre-U examinations in English Literature and History of Art.
Principal Pauline Edgar said: “We are extremely pleased for the girls.
“These highly impressive results reflect the commitment and hard work of Queenswood’s students and staff, and maintain our reputation as a leading academic school.
You may also want to watch:
“We wish the Upper Sixth every success in their future academic careers.”
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 3 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 7 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 8 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place