100 per cent pass rate at Queenswood School in Brookmans Park
- Credit: Archant
Students at Queenswood School in Brookmans Park achieved a 100 per cent pass rate, it was announced.
The girls’ school picked up a tally of 83 per cent A* to B grades across 23 subjects.
School bosses said results in science and maths were particularly strong, with all 20 maths students achieving A*–B. There were very strong performances in the Cambridge Pre-U examinations in English Literature and History of Art.
Principal Pauline Edgar said: “We are extremely pleased for the girls.
“These highly impressive results reflect the commitment and hard work of Queenswood’s students and staff, and maintain our reputation as a leading academic school.
You may also want to watch:
“We wish the Upper Sixth every success in their future academic careers.”
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 4 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 5 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 6 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 7 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 8 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 9 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 10 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!