Eastenders star Jake Wood in Hatfield for Pilates studio birthday
A PILATES studio is celebrating its 12th birthday today (Saturday), with a special guest appearance from a soap star.
Jake Wood, who plays Max Branning in EastEnders, will be on hand to kick start celebrations at Lifestyle Pilates, at Birchwood Leisure Centre, Hatfield.
Jake will be at the studio at noon, to officially start a day of celebrations and free taster sessions.
Lifestyle Pilates owner Beverley Densham will be giving informal talks and demonstrations, and will be joined by therapists from life coaching business Changes Forever.
A raffle will be held with prizes including a year’s free membership to Lifestyle Pilates, a full body massage, one-to-one Pilates sessions and Reiki sessions.
You may also want to watch:
The event will run from noon to 4pm.
Call 01707 271272 for more details.
- 1 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 2 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 3 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 4 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 5 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 6 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 7 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 8 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 9 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone