Eastenders star Jake Wood in Hatfield for Pilates studio birthday
A PILATES studio is celebrating its 12th birthday today (Saturday), with a special guest appearance from a soap star.
Jake Wood, who plays Max Branning in EastEnders, will be on hand to kick start celebrations at Lifestyle Pilates, at Birchwood Leisure Centre, Hatfield.
Jake will be at the studio at noon, to officially start a day of celebrations and free taster sessions.
Lifestyle Pilates owner Beverley Densham will be giving informal talks and demonstrations, and will be joined by therapists from life coaching business Changes Forever.
A raffle will be held with prizes including a year’s free membership to Lifestyle Pilates, a full body massage, one-to-one Pilates sessions and Reiki sessions.
You may also want to watch:
The event will run from noon to 4pm.
Call 01707 271272 for more details.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 6 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 10 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire