Driving ambitions for stately home’s golf courses
AN exclusive golf club has appointed a new director of its two championship courses.
Peter Tschernitz has been named as the new golf club director of Brocket Hall, the historic stately home near Lemsford.
A highly-experienced and well-travelled golf club manager, Austrian-born Peter has been in charge of numerous high profile and elite golf clubs both in Europe and the United States.
He will now be turning his expertise towards further improving Brocket Hall’s two championship golf courses, clubhouse and golf academy.
“I am delighted to be leading a new and dynamic team that is solely focused upon driving the club forward,” said Peter.
You may also want to watch:
“We have two highly regarded golf courses which I am determined to improve further, one of the best golf academies in the UK which will become the hub of residential and day clinics, accommodation at Melbourne lodge and fabulous additional amenities at the stately home and Michelin-starred restaurant. We have all the ingredients necessary to make Brocket Hall one of the best clubs in the country.”
Peter is married to Barbara who is a teacher and they have nine-year-old twins.
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 6 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 7 CCTV released after thousands of pounds of vitamins and supplements stolen
- 8 New Fast & Furious 9 UK release date announced
- 9 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 10 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
He is a sports enthusiast and a keen golfer with a handicap of two.
Peter intends to settle in the area and loves the Hertfordshire countryside and its access to London.
He added: “I am really looking forward to putting some roots down in the area.
“I love the villages around here and feel that Hertfordshire is an ideal environment in which to raise my children.
“I am looking forward to making new friends and becoming involved in commnunity life.”