Don't miss Hertfordshire Garden Festival at Knebworth
The 16th annual Hertfordshire Garden Festival is on at Knebworth Park from May 2 to 4. The show attracts around 100 exhibitors including many Hampton Court and Chelsea garden show participants. The show is also a great day out for the family, with a
The 16th annual Hertfordshire Garden Festival is on at Knebworth Park from May 2 to 4.
The show attracts around 100 exhibitors including many Hampton Court and Chelsea garden show participants.
The show is also a great day out for the family, with a craft marquee, demonstrations and a brass band.
Visitors can also take a closer look at the history of one of Britain's most colourful stately homes
You may also want to watch:
Dating from Tudor times, Knebworth has a variety of themes to interest visitors but the gardens, which have existed since the 17th century, are a special attraction. The present layout dates largely from the Victorian and Edwardian eras and bears the imprint of the noted architect Sir Edwin Lutyens.
There is also plenty for youngsters to do.
- 1 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 2 Audi and jewellery worth £70K stolen in Hatfield burglary
- 3 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 4 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 6 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 7 Filming taking place at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 8 Rumoured Halifax closure would leave Hatfield with no banks
- 9 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
Entrance to the Hertfordshire Garden Show is included in the entrance fee - �7.50 for the park and gardens or �9.50 to include Knebworth House. Under-fours get in for free.
For further information, contact Charlotte Farrer, email@example.com on 01438 810931, or visit the website at www.knebworthhouse.com