Don't miss Hertfordshire Garden Festival at Knebworth
The 16th annual Hertfordshire Garden Festival is on at Knebworth Park from May 2 to 4. The show attracts around 100 exhibitors including many Hampton Court and Chelsea garden show participants. The show is also a great day out for the family, with a
The 16th annual Hertfordshire Garden Festival is on at Knebworth Park from May 2 to 4.
The show attracts around 100 exhibitors including many Hampton Court and Chelsea garden show participants.
The show is also a great day out for the family, with a craft marquee, demonstrations and a brass band.
Visitors can also take a closer look at the history of one of Britain's most colourful stately homes
You may also want to watch:
Dating from Tudor times, Knebworth has a variety of themes to interest visitors but the gardens, which have existed since the 17th century, are a special attraction. The present layout dates largely from the Victorian and Edwardian eras and bears the imprint of the noted architect Sir Edwin Lutyens.
There is also plenty for youngsters to do.
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 3 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 4 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 5 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 8 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 9 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 10 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
Entrance to the Hertfordshire Garden Show is included in the entrance fee - �7.50 for the park and gardens or �9.50 to include Knebworth House. Under-fours get in for free.
For further information, contact Charlotte Farrer, email@example.com on 01438 810931, or visit the website at www.knebworthhouse.com