Don't miss Hertfordshire Garden Festival at Knebworth
The 16th annual Hertfordshire Garden Festival is on at Knebworth Park from May 2 to 4. The show attracts around 100 exhibitors including many Hampton Court and Chelsea garden show participants. The show is also a great day out for the family, with a
The 16th annual Hertfordshire Garden Festival is on at Knebworth Park from May 2 to 4.
The show attracts around 100 exhibitors including many Hampton Court and Chelsea garden show participants.
The show is also a great day out for the family, with a craft marquee, demonstrations and a brass band.
Visitors can also take a closer look at the history of one of Britain's most colourful stately homes
Dating from Tudor times, Knebworth has a variety of themes to interest visitors but the gardens, which have existed since the 17th century, are a special attraction. The present layout dates largely from the Victorian and Edwardian eras and bears the imprint of the noted architect Sir Edwin Lutyens.
There is also plenty for youngsters to do.
- 1 Hunt for stolen labrador puppy from Welwyn Garden City
- 2 LIVE: Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield A-level results 2022
- 3 Disney's Encanto, The Greatest Showman and Spider-Man movie set for free outdoor cinema in Welwyn Garden City town centre
- 4 Food supplements worth £100s stolen from Holland and Barrett shop
- 5 Overgrown country lane 'is danger' to users, says mother
- 6 Campaigners hit out at Spectator’s ‘the folly of garden cities’ piece
- 7 'Do not eat' - Lidl recalls product over bacteria fears
- 8 Rave reviews for Classic Ibiza concert ahead of Hatfield House return
- 9 Police 'concerned for welfare' of missing Hertfordshire teenager
- 10 Enjoy the battle for the best firework display at Hatfield House
Entrance to the Hertfordshire Garden Show is included in the entrance fee - �7.50 for the park and gardens or �9.50 to include Knebworth House. Under-fours get in for free.
For further information, contact Charlotte Farrer, email@example.com on 01438 810931, or visit the website at www.knebworthhouse.com