Welwyn Garden City woman offered £60 worth of pizza after ‘harassment’ complaint by Domino’s employee
- Credit: Archant
A Welwyn Garden City woman has been offered £60 worth of pizza vouchers after she complained to Domino’s that one of its employees harassed her.
The woman claims that an employee at the fast food chain has been sending her "harassing" text messages after he took her number from the delivery system.
She said he has since stopped after she repeatedly asked him not to.
This week Domino's said it has completed an investigation of the incident.
"We took these allegations seriously," a Domino's spokeswoman said.
You may also want to watch:
"We have spoken to the customer and she has accepted our goodwill gesture."
The woman has said she was not happy with the £60 "goodwill gesture" she received from the company.
- 1 Hatfield House gives free passes to those in need
- 2 Man creates penis shapes with his running routes to raise money for testicular cancer
- 3 Person on railway between Welwyn Garden City and Potters Bar
- 4 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 5 Several keyless cars stolen from neighbourhood within 15 hour period
- 6 Two charged after more than 100 wraps of crack and heroin seized
- 7 From 'half-baked' to a New Town - did planners keep their promise to make Hatfield a 'pleasant land'?
- 8 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 9 See inside this beautiful Edwardian property fit for a multi-millionaire
- 10 Hatfield school appoints new headteacher
Domino's was asked by WHT to respond but chose to decline.