Diversity win Britain's Got Talent title after special visit to Welwyn Garden City
DIVERSITY won last night s Britain s Got Talent final – just days after gaining hundreds of new fans in WGC. The dance troupe from Essex beat favourite, Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle, to the �100,000 first prize on the ITV talent contest
DIVERSITY won last night's Britain's Got Talent final - just days after gaining hundreds of new fans in WGC.
The dance troupe from Essex beat favourite, Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle, to the �100,000 first prize on the ITV talent contest.
They wowed judges Simon Cowell, Piers Morgan and Amanda Holden on Saturday night's show with an exhilarating and acrobatic performance.
And their surprise victory over 'Hairy Angel' Susan Boyle comes hot on the heels of a special guest appearance at the Howard Centre in WGC on Thursday.
You may also want to watch:
Hundreds of screaming children turned up to catch a glimpse of the Britain's Got Talent finalists at the shopping centre.
The UK street dance champions were due to host a series of free workshops, but their appearance in the BGT final meant the group couldn't perform and they just met fans and signed autographs.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 6 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 7 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 8 Volunteering is the name of the game at Panshanger Park
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
* See this Wednesday's WHT for further coverage of Diversity's exclusive visit to WGC.