Vouchers and year spa membership to be won in wildlife art competition
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
Digswell Place Group Riding for the Disabled Association is inviting readers to enter their online art and photography competition.
The theme for the competition will be 'Horses, pets, and wildlife', and the prizes range from a £300 John Lewis voucher to a year-long membership at the Odyssey Health Club and Spa in Knebworth.
You can enter your art into either the artwork and photography category.
There are five age groups: 3-6, 7-10, 11- 13, 14-17, and 18 and over, with an entry fee of £3 for children and £5 for adults.
There will be an art winner and a photographic winner in each category.
You may also want to watch:
Andrew Pledge, the winner of the David Shepherd wildlife of the year artist 2020, will be giving out signed prints to some of the winners.
To enter and find out more about the competition visit: art.digswellplacerda.org.uk.
The closing date for entries is March 5.
- 1 Second tree-umph as borough named ‘Tree City of the World’ again
- 2 Take a first look at the new Ebenezer Howard statue coming to our town
- 3 Man creates penis shapes with his running routes to raise money for testicular cancer
- 4 Three hours free parking to be considered for Hatfield
- 5 Line-up set to be announced for Herts music festival's 15th birthday party
- 6 New date announced for music festival in Hatfield
- 7 Gardens and dinosaur trail reopening at weekends at Knebworth House
- 8 Welwyn Hatfield MP receives first dose of COVID-19 vaccination
- 9 Overweight vehicles fined in police crackdown
- 10 No jab, no job COVID-19 policy rolled out at care homes