Did you see mobile phone robbery in Brookmans Park?
A MOTORIST who may have been witness to a robbery this morning (Thursday) is being asked by police to come forward.
Just after midnight, a man was robbed of his mobile phone by two men as he walked along the A1000, close to the junction of Mymms Drive, in Brookmans Park.
The 19-year-old victim, from Brookmans Park, escaped uninjured.
The two suspects have both been described as either white or mixed race, and aged about 19.
The first man was about six foot tall and wearing a grey hoodie and tracksuit bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
The second suspect was five foot 10, with a black hoodie and tracksuit bottoms.
Pc Mark Cadicutt said he would like to speak to the driver of a Ford Focus, which was passing at the time of the robbery.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 4 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 7 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 8 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 9 New free live music event set for Hertford Castle's grounds
- 10 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
“During the incident a car, thought to be a Ford Focus, slowed down because the victim and offenders were stood in the road.
“The occupants of this car may have important information that they can add to assist in the investigation and I would like to speak with them.”
Call police on 0845 3300222 with any information.