Did you see mobile phone robbery in Brookmans Park?
A MOTORIST who may have been witness to a robbery this morning (Thursday) is being asked by police to come forward.
Just after midnight, a man was robbed of his mobile phone by two men as he walked along the A1000, close to the junction of Mymms Drive, in Brookmans Park.
The 19-year-old victim, from Brookmans Park, escaped uninjured.
The two suspects have both been described as either white or mixed race, and aged about 19.
The first man was about six foot tall and wearing a grey hoodie and tracksuit bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
The second suspect was five foot 10, with a black hoodie and tracksuit bottoms.
Pc Mark Cadicutt said he would like to speak to the driver of a Ford Focus, which was passing at the time of the robbery.
- 1 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 2 Do you have the unclaimed £1 million winning lottery ticket bought in Welwyn Hatfield?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 5 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 6 Student gets programming with Code Ninjas
- 7 Missing teen found safe and well
- 8 Travel business calls for Grant Shapps visit to ‘see what a travel agent is’
- 9 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 10 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
“During the incident a car, thought to be a Ford Focus, slowed down because the victim and offenders were stood in the road.
“The occupants of this car may have important information that they can add to assist in the investigation and I would like to speak with them.”
Call police on 0845 3300222 with any information.