Deaf RSPCA dog Millie in need of new home
DEAR Millie needs a calm, quiet home with an owner who is there most of the time as she does suffer slightly from separation anxiety.
She is a beautiful deaf girl, a four-year-old white and tan American bulldog cross, who will need training to encourage her confidence around other dogs.
She has lived with cats but, again, may need further training as she may chase them.
“Millie has an enormous amount of love to give and with time will relax to be the great pet we know she can be,” said Anna White, manager of Southridge RSPCA Animal Centre, where Millie sits and waits for a new start in life.
Anna said: “Millie is best suited to an adult home because of her deafness.
You may also want to watch:
“If you think you have time for this sweet girl and can offer her the home she deserves please speak to a member of staff.”
The RSPCA animal centre, in Packhorse Lane, South Mimms, is open every day except Wednesdays from 11am until 4.15pm.
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 6 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 7 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 8 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 9 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
You can also ring 0300 123 0704 for further information.