Daylight theft from Welwyn Garden City home
A TIFFANY bracelet and BlackBerry were among the items stolen during a daytime raid on a WGC home at the weekend.
Thieves ransacked the Thumbswood home on Sunday, also taking a Guess watch, a Panasonic Lumix camera in a black case, a silver necklace with green pendant and a cream leather holdall.
It is believed the crooks entered the property through an unlocked door between 2.50pm and 4pm.
Pc David Mitchinson is investigating and said: “I am appealing for any witnesses or anyone with information about the burglary to contact me.
“I am particularly keen to speak to a man who was stood at the rear of the dentist surgery in Beehive Lane around the time of the offence.”
You may also want to watch:
Contact Pc Mitchinson on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 4 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 5 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 6 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 7 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 8 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 9 Foundation makes much-needed toy donation to Welwyn Garden City school
- 10 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched