Day tickets to see Metallica and Linkin Park at Knebworth's Sonisphere Festival go on sale
DAY tickets for the spectacular Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth House go on sale at 9am today (Thursday). Rock fans can snap up tickets for the music event headlined by Metallica and Linkin Park at the Hertfordshire stately home in August for �67.50. Thi
DAY tickets for the spectacular Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth House go on sale at 9am today (Thursday).
Rock fans can snap up tickets for the music event headlined by Metallica and Linkin Park at the Hertfordshire stately home in August for �67.50.
This price does not include any hidden extra costs like booking fees as the organisers abolished those weeks ago.
Nu-metal favourites Linkin Park will top the bill on Saturday, August 1 with the likes of Heaven & Hell featuring members of Black Sabbath, Taking Back Sunday, Fear Factory, Bullet for My Valentine and Coheed and Cambria supporting them.
You may also want to watch:
Metal legends Metallica will close the inaugural two-day event on the Sunday with Nine Inch Nails, Avenged Sevenfold, Machine Head, Feeder, Thin Lizzy and Mastodon also playing.
Festival organisers have already announced the stage splits on the two outdoor stages at Knebworth and the schedule of the bands will ensure that fans will not miss a power chord from any of the acts.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 4 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 5 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 6 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 9 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 10 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
The spokesman added: "There will also be more shenanigans and bands to be announced in the Bohemia area in the coming weeks."
Tickets, including day tickets, are available from various outlets, including City Sounds in Welwyn Garden City and Coda Music in Stevenage.
Go to www.sonispherefestivals.com for a full list of agencies selling tickets.