Borneo, 5.30pm - Day 2
We are on the move again.
After having a few hours to settle into our hotel and meeting two of our guides we aremaking our way to a cultural evening.
There are a few tired looking faces but the thought of a good meal and a bed to sleep in tonight it is still smiles all round.
Sarah and myself ventured out in the city and found a fantastic food market. Bowls of chillis and fruit and veg of all kind.
You may also want to watch:
We treated ourselves to a coconut drink. Oily and texture and luke warm it didn’t tickle our taste buds as much as we had expected but it was refreshing in the heat.
We also bought a bag of rambutan fruit for the team. Ramut meaning hair and tan stands for the seed in the middle.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 3 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 4 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 5 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 6 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 7 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 8 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 9 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 10 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
In true tropical style the heavens have now opened.. Looks like we’ve got a damp night ahead of us.