Dance workshops for teenagers in Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield
YOUNGSTERS aged 13 to 17 years grab your mates and get your groove on at the latest street dance workshops! On now in WGC and Hatfield, the sessions run by a professional dance tutor are completely free of charge. The dance workshops, organised by Welwy
YOUNGSTERS aged 13 to 17 years grab your mates and get your groove on at the latest street dance workshops!
On now in WGC and Hatfield, the sessions run by a professional dance tutor are completely free of charge.
The dance workshops, organised by Welwyn Hatfield Council, take place in Gosling Sports Park in Stanborough Road, and Hatfield Leisure Centre in Travellers Lane.
At Gosling Sports Park, the sessions run on Mondays from 5pm until 6pm, Wednesdays from 6pm until 7pm and Fridays 7pm until 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
The sessions run At Hatfield Leisure Centre on Tuesdays from 7pm until 8pm, Thursdays 7pm until 8pm, and Fridays 7pm until 8pm.
They run until August 28.
- 1 'We were only open 20 days before the first lockdown' - First time restaurant owner optimistic after difficult first year
- 2 Ocado opens new development centre, creating 100 new jobs
- 3 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 4 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 5 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 6 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 7 Weight lifted as Slimming World classes return as COVID-19 restrictions ease
- 8 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 9 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 10 Delight for Hatfield Swim Centre as lockdown easing sees group classes return
There is no need to book, just turn up on the day, join in, and have fun!
For more information call Matt Rayner on 01707 357174 or email him at email@example.com