Dance workshops for teenagers in Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield
YOUNGSTERS aged 13 to 17 years grab your mates and get your groove on at the latest street dance workshops! On now in WGC and Hatfield, the sessions run by a professional dance tutor are completely free of charge. The dance workshops, organised by Welwy
YOUNGSTERS aged 13 to 17 years grab your mates and get your groove on at the latest street dance workshops!
On now in WGC and Hatfield, the sessions run by a professional dance tutor are completely free of charge.
The dance workshops, organised by Welwyn Hatfield Council, take place in Gosling Sports Park in Stanborough Road, and Hatfield Leisure Centre in Travellers Lane.
At Gosling Sports Park, the sessions run on Mondays from 5pm until 6pm, Wednesdays from 6pm until 7pm and Fridays 7pm until 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
The sessions run At Hatfield Leisure Centre on Tuesdays from 7pm until 8pm, Thursdays 7pm until 8pm, and Fridays 7pm until 8pm.
They run until August 28.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 5 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 6 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 7 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 8 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 9 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 10 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
There is no need to book, just turn up on the day, join in, and have fun!
For more information call Matt Rayner on 01707 357174 or email him at email@example.com