Dance workshops for teenagers in Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield
YOUNGSTERS aged 13 to 17 years grab your mates and get your groove on at the latest street dance workshops! On now in WGC and Hatfield, the sessions run by a professional dance tutor are completely free of charge. The dance workshops, organised by Welwy
YOUNGSTERS aged 13 to 17 years grab your mates and get your groove on at the latest street dance workshops!
On now in WGC and Hatfield, the sessions run by a professional dance tutor are completely free of charge.
The dance workshops, organised by Welwyn Hatfield Council, take place in Gosling Sports Park in Stanborough Road, and Hatfield Leisure Centre in Travellers Lane.
At Gosling Sports Park, the sessions run on Mondays from 5pm until 6pm, Wednesdays from 6pm until 7pm and Fridays 7pm until 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
The sessions run At Hatfield Leisure Centre on Tuesdays from 7pm until 8pm, Thursdays 7pm until 8pm, and Fridays 7pm until 8pm.
They run until August 28.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 5 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 9 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 10 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
There is no need to book, just turn up on the day, join in, and have fun!
For more information call Matt Rayner on 01707 357174 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org