Dance workshops for teenagers in Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield
YOUNGSTERS aged 13 to 17 years grab your mates and get your groove on at the latest street dance workshops! On now in WGC and Hatfield, the sessions run by a professional dance tutor are completely free of charge. The dance workshops, organised by Welwy
YOUNGSTERS aged 13 to 17 years grab your mates and get your groove on at the latest street dance workshops!
On now in WGC and Hatfield, the sessions run by a professional dance tutor are completely free of charge.
The dance workshops, organised by Welwyn Hatfield Council, take place in Gosling Sports Park in Stanborough Road, and Hatfield Leisure Centre in Travellers Lane.
At Gosling Sports Park, the sessions run on Mondays from 5pm until 6pm, Wednesdays from 6pm until 7pm and Fridays 7pm until 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
The sessions run At Hatfield Leisure Centre on Tuesdays from 7pm until 8pm, Thursdays 7pm until 8pm, and Fridays 7pm until 8pm.
They run until August 28.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 7 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 8 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 9 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 10 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
There is no need to book, just turn up on the day, join in, and have fun!
For more information call Matt Rayner on 01707 357174 or email him at email@example.com