Dance workshops for teenagers in Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield
YOUNGSTERS aged 13 to 17 years grab your mates and get your groove on at the latest street dance workshops! On now in WGC and Hatfield, the sessions run by a professional dance tutor are completely free of charge. The dance workshops, organised by Welwy
YOUNGSTERS aged 13 to 17 years grab your mates and get your groove on at the latest street dance workshops!
On now in WGC and Hatfield, the sessions run by a professional dance tutor are completely free of charge.
The dance workshops, organised by Welwyn Hatfield Council, take place in Gosling Sports Park in Stanborough Road, and Hatfield Leisure Centre in Travellers Lane.
At Gosling Sports Park, the sessions run on Mondays from 5pm until 6pm, Wednesdays from 6pm until 7pm and Fridays 7pm until 8pm.
The sessions run At Hatfield Leisure Centre on Tuesdays from 7pm until 8pm, Thursdays 7pm until 8pm, and Fridays 7pm until 8pm.
They run until August 28.
- 1 Where you can see the Perseid meteor shower in Hertfordshire
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Warning issued over park fires as hot weather continues
- 4 Family living over their own waste for 13 years due to faulty pipe
- 5 Resident's fury after tree barrier to train line destroyed
- 6 Everything you need to know about the August train driver strike
- 7 Meet your officers at Friday’s Welwyn Garden City event
- 8 Serious shrubland fire extinguished next to M25 on Hertfordshire border
- 9 Family raises funeral funds for mum who was known for helping others
- 10 Screen on the Green returning to Welwyn Garden City
There is no need to book, just turn up on the day, join in, and have fun!
For more information call Matt Rayner on 01707 357174 or email him at email@example.com