Cyclist injured in Hatfield hit and run
A MAN is being hunted by police after a hit and run smash in Hatfield. The driver of a blue Ford Transit van failed to stop at the scene of the crash – in which a cyclist was injured – in Wellfield Road, on Monday. Witnesses saw the van
A MAN is being hunted by police after a hit and run smash in Hatfield.
The driver of a blue Ford Transit van failed to stop at the scene of the crash - in which a cyclist was injured - in Wellfield Road, on Monday.
Witnesses saw the van, said to have a yellow light on the roof, drive off towards the town centre after the collision at around 12.35pm.
The cyclist, a 49-year-old man from Hatfield, sustained minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to the QE2 Hospital for treatment and released the same day.
Pc Chris Rowley said: "We are very keen to speak to the driver of the van or anyone who witnessed the collision take place."
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 3 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 7 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 8 Enjoy Sneaky Experience's 'weird and wonderful' nights out at Hatfield House this Halloween
- 9 Welwyn Garden City gym smashes target distance in charity cycle challenge
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
Call police on 0845 33 00 222.