Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- Credit: Google Maps
A woman has been verbally abused and threatened at a petrol station in Potters Bar, and police are asking witnesses to come forward.
On Monday, September 27, between 5.45pm and 6pm, a man was verbally abusive towards a woman in the BP Connect Station on the High Street.
It was alleged that the man swore at her and was behaving in a threatening manner, before a member of staff intervened and the offender left the scene in a silver Mercedes.
PC Joe Geeson, investigating, said: “The petrol station was very busy at the time this incident occurred, and we believe that several people may have witnessed this altercation taking place.
“If you did, and have not yet spoken to police, please get in touch with me.
You may also want to watch:
“Any information, even something that may seem relatively minor or insignificant, could be key to progressing our investigation.”
Anyone with information can contact PC Geeson directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 3 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 4 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 5 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 6 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 7 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 8 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 9 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 10 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire