The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- Credit: Archant
Sean Pearce: 29, of Howlands, Welwyn Garden City. On July 3 drove a Volkswagen Golf at The Ridgeway, Welwyn Garden City when there was no insurance in place to cover the use of the vehicle. Fined £480 plus victim services £48 and court costs £110. Disqualified from holding or obtaining a driving licence for 6 months.
Vuyani Ntasis: 54, of Wilga Road, Welwyn. Assaulted a Police Officer by beating him and assaulted a woman by beating her on February 15 at Welwyn. On February 13 threatened a woman at Welwyn. Fined £200 plus victim services £95 and court costs £85. Community order made: alcohol treatment requirement.
Mandy Bazzard: 42, of Knightsfield, Welwyn Garden City. Assaulted a Police Officer by beating him on July 4 at Welwyn Garden City. Used threatening and abusive behaviour towards a woman at Welwyn Garden City on July 4. Ordered to pay compensation £300 plus victim services £128 and court costs £85. Committed to prison for 26 weeks suspended for 12 months.
Anthony Barrett: 54, of St Albans Road, Codicote. Stole various products from Tesco, Welwyn High Street on March 6. Stole groceries from BP, Welwyn on March 13 and March 3. Fined £120 plus compensation £196, victim services £34 and court costs £85.
Niah Honeygran: 21, of Lynmouth Road, Welwyn Garden City. Drove a car at Welwyn Garden City on November 27, 2019 when there was no insurance in place to cover the use of the vehicle. Fined £100 plus victim services £34 and court costs £50.
You may also want to watch:
Marcus Tracey: 32, of Redhall Drive, Hatfield. On February 23, 2020 drove a Ford Fiesta on the A1M at South Mimms while using a hand-held mobile phone. Fined £230 plus victim services £34 and court costs £110. Driving record endorsed with 6 points.
Anastasia Christodoulou: 57, of Long Ley, Welwyn Garden City. Drove a Volkswagen Sharan on Howlands, Welwyn Garden City on December 5, 2019 at 49mph when the speed limit was 30mph. Fined £178 plus victim services £32 and court costs £110. Driving record endorsed with 4 points.
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 5 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 6 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
- 7 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 8 Foundation makes much-needed toy donation to Welwyn Garden City school
- 9 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire