Police pinpoint football clubs after teenagers caught throwing eggs
- Credit: Archant
Teenage boys have been throwing eggs at houses in Hatfield, according to police.
On Monday at around 7.20pm, a group of four teenage boys threw eggs at a house in Campion Road in the Hatfield Garden Village area of the town.
Then the group ran towards the A1(M) bridge but officers did not find them after searching the area.
Welwyn Hatfield Police said on Facebook: "If your child returns home in an all-blue tracksuit with a red football top underneath you may want to have a word with them about their behaviour, and their choice of football club as they will likely support Arsenal, Man Utd or Liverpool.
"As hard as it is to control teenagers at the best of times please try and be aware of what your children are up to when not under your watchful eye."
The local Safer Neighbourhood Team has also been made aware of the incident.
- 1 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 4 Clinic launched at sports village to help 'long COVID' sufferers
- 5 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 6 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 7 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 8 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 9 Shoppers encouraged to stay safe as lockdown eases
- 10 Brookmans Park pub celebrates welcoming back visitors on April 12