Man stabbed in Potters Bar car park
- Credit: Archant
A man was stabbed in a football club's car park last night in Potters Bar.
Police were called to reports of fighting in the car park at Potters Bar Football Club at 11.50pm on Saturday, July 3.
On arrival, a man was found to have sustained three stab injuries. No weapon was recovered.
Police are now appealing for witnesses to the stabbing.
Detective Inspector Theresa Heredia, of Hertfordshire Constabulary, said: “The victim was taken by ambulance to hospital, where he remains in a serious but stable condition.
"We are investigating and would like to speak to anyone who saw what happened or has any information."
If anyone has footage of the incident, get in touch with police using the non-emergency number 101, quoting ISR937 of 2/7.
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit their website www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 7 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
- 10 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk