Antique marble busts stolen from Potters Bar home
- Credit: Herts police
Two antique marble busts have been stolen from a property in Potters Bar during a burglary.
The theft took place from a property off Ganwick Corner between 7am and 9pm on Tuesday, June 22.
The items are described as antique white marble busts, both approximately 70 cm tall and very heavy.
Police are asking anyone who may have been offered the stolen busts to come forward, with Det Sgt Stuart Keene, investigating, saying: “Enquiries into this burglary have been ongoing and as investigations continue we are appealing to the public for their assistance due to the distinctive stolen items.
“I’d like to hear from anyone who has seen the busts for sale or has been offered them.
You may also want to watch:
“If you are able to help, I can be contacted directly via email at email@example.com.”
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Welwyn Garden City man shares 9.5 stone weight loss journey
- 2 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 3 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 4 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 5 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 6 Headteacher calls out 'dangerous' and 'inconsiderate' parking from parents outside school
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Council leader survives no confidence vote
- 9 Grant Shapps denounces Insulate Britain protesters as 'dangerous and counterproductive'
- 10 Historic Green Belt site under threat