CCTV images released after money stolen from cash machine
- Credit: Herts police
A CCTV appeal has been launched after more than £100 was taken from a cash machine in Potters Bar.
Officers have released an image of a man they would like to speak to, as they believe he may be able to assist with enquiries.
Just after 5pm on Wednesday, April 21, a man used the cash machine outside Tesco Express in Orchard Parade in Mutton Lane.
When he had completed his transaction, he forgot to take his money - totalling £110 - leaving it in the ATM.
The next person to use the machine took the money and left the area.
You may also want to watch:
Potters Bar PCSO Chris Ramdeen said: “We would like to identify the man in this picture as we believe he was in the area at the time and may have information that can assist our enquiries.
“If you recognise him or recognise yourself, please get in touch with me by emailing Christopher.ramdeen@Herts.pnn.police.uk, quoting crime reference 41/29587/21.”
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Man charged with murder of his own mother
- 2 ‘Too tall and dominant’ – application to demolish old car dealership to build 111 flats rejected
- 3 Stunning photos capture the moment Flying Scotsman crosses viaduct
- 4 Dad avoids jail after downloading indecent images of children
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Arrest made after dog stolen in suspected knifepoint robbery
- 7 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 8 Home care provider recognised among best in east of England
- 9 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 10 Hatfield subways transformed by graffiti artist and Air Scouts