Have you seen this motocross bike stolen during a burglary?
- Credit: Herts police
A motocross bike was stolen during a burglary in Welwyn Garden City, and Herts police have released an image of it in the hopes of tracking it down and returning it to its rightful owner.
The white, yellow and blue Husqvarna TE250 was stolen from an address in Holwell Hyde, between 12.15am and 12.45am on Saturday March 20.
Detective constable Alicia Vieyra, from the Welwyn Hatfield Local Crime Unit, said: “Understandably, the owner is incredibly keen to get the bike back and I am appealing for anyone with information which could assist our efforts to please get in touch.
“It is believed the bike was loaded onto a vehicle which had parked nearby. Do you recall seeing anything suspicious in the area between the times stated? Or have you captured dash cam footage of a vehicle driving in the area? The roads would have been quiet at that time, so it may have been more noticeable.
“I’m also keen to hear from anyone who may have come across the bike itself.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can also report information online at herts.police.uk/report, speak to an operator via online web chat at herts.police.uk/contact or call the non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference 41/20091/21.
- 1 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 4 Clinic launched at sports village to help 'long COVID' sufferers
- 5 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 6 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 7 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 8 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 9 Shoppers encouraged to stay safe as lockdown eases
- 10 Brookmans Park pub celebrates welcoming back visitors on April 12