Witness appeal after man reportedly exposes himself towards woman
- Credit: Archant
A man reportedly exposed himself and touched himself towards a woman in Potters Bar, and police are appealing for witnesses and information.
The incident occurred in Thornton Road, sometime between 12.15pm and 1pm, on Monday, February 22.
When the man noticed that the victim, a woman in her 30s, had turned around and witnessed what he was doing, he quickly walked off towards the main road.
The man has been described as Asian, aged approximately between 25 and 29 years old, around 5ft 5in tall, of small build, with a light moustache.
He was wearing a thick brown puffer jacker, smart black trousers and black shoes.
You may also want to watch:
PC Samantha Penhall, who is investigating, said: “Incidents of this nature are extremely unpleasant to witness and I am keen to trace the man involved.
“Did you see what happened, or do you recall seeing someone matching this description in the area around the time? If so, please get in contact with me. I would also like to hear from anyone who may have captured dash cam footage which could assist with our ongoing enquiries.”
You can report information online at herts.police.uk/report, speak to an operator in Force Communications Room via online web chat at herts.police.uk/contact or call the non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference 41/14180/21.
- 1 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 4 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 5 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 6 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 7 Clinic launched at sports village to help 'long COVID' sufferers
- 8 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 9 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 10 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12