Man found with head injuries following assault
- Credit: Archant
A man was assaulted in Welwyn Garden City and Herts police are appealing for witnesses.
At around 9pm on Tuesday. April 20, a man in his 50s was discovered with head injuries in woodland behind Woodland Rise.
The man required hospital treatment, however his injuries are not life changing or life threatening.
Det Con Laura Frelford, who is investigating, said: “I’m appealing to anyone who has information about this incident to get in touch.
“Were you in the woodland off Woodland Rise, or in the general area, around the time of the incident and if so did you see anything suspicious?
You may also want to watch:
“Do you live nearby and have CCTV footage which may have captured something of interest to the investigation?
“If you are able to help I can be contacted directly via email at email@example.com."
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 9 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 10 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
You can also report information online at herts.police.uk/report or call 101, quoting crime reference 41/29021/21.