Man found with head injuries following assault
- Credit: Archant
A man was assaulted in Welwyn Garden City and Herts police are appealing for witnesses.
At around 9pm on Tuesday. April 20, a man in his 50s was discovered with head injuries in woodland behind Woodland Rise.
The man required hospital treatment, however his injuries are not life changing or life threatening.
Det Con Laura Frelford, who is investigating, said: “I’m appealing to anyone who has information about this incident to get in touch.
“Were you in the woodland off Woodland Rise, or in the general area, around the time of the incident and if so did you see anything suspicious?
You may also want to watch:
“Do you live nearby and have CCTV footage which may have captured something of interest to the investigation?
“If you are able to help I can be contacted directly via email at email@example.com."
- 1 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 2 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 3 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 4 'We were only open 20 days before the first lockdown' - First time restaurant owner optimistic after difficult first year
- 5 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 6 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 7 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 8 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
You can also report information online at herts.police.uk/report or call 101, quoting crime reference 41/29021/21.