Man and woman punched in the face in Welwyn
- Credit: Helen Drake
A woman suffered a cut lip and a man's jaw was bruised after they were punched by a man in Welwyn.
The altercation took place just after midday on Friday, February 12 near a wooded area on Roundabout Lane.
The offender was described as a white man, aged around 30, 6ft tall, with a ginger beard. He was wearing a blue jacket, jeans and a blue beanie hat.
Police are now appealing for witnesses and information.
PC Richard Tomlinson, who is investigating, said: “I’d like to hear from anyone who was in the area at the time of this incident and saw anything which was suspicious or that could assist our enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
“If you are able to help I can be contacted directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org."
You can report information online at herts.police.uk/report or call 101, quoting crime reference 41/10572/21 or 41/10570/21.
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 4 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 5 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 6 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades
- 7 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 8 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 9 New Fast & Furious 9 UK release date announced
- 10 Have you seen this highly sentimental stolen jewellery?