Man and woman punched in the face in Welwyn
- Credit: Helen Drake
A woman suffered a cut lip and a man's jaw was bruised after they were punched by a man in Welwyn.
The altercation took place just after midday on Friday, February 12 near a wooded area on Roundabout Lane.
The offender was described as a white man, aged around 30, 6ft tall, with a ginger beard. He was wearing a blue jacket, jeans and a blue beanie hat.
Police are now appealing for witnesses and information.
PC Richard Tomlinson, who is investigating, said: “I’d like to hear from anyone who was in the area at the time of this incident and saw anything which was suspicious or that could assist our enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
“If you are able to help I can be contacted directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org."
You can report information online at herts.police.uk/report or call 101, quoting crime reference 41/10572/21 or 41/10570/21.
- 1 Man creates penis shapes with his running routes to raise money for testicular cancer
- 2 Dozens of fines handed out following COVID breaches as police reiterate they will 'take action where required'
- 3 Hatfield school appoints new headteacher
- 4 The many promises to save Hatfield
- 5 International Women’s Day: Looking back on the women who inspired us over the last year
- 6 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 7 Boxing promoter Frank Warren praises Stevenage's Lister Hospital staff after COVID-19 battle
- 8 From 'half-baked' to a New Town - did planners keep their promise to make Hatfield a 'pleasant land'?
- 9 What does the future have in store for Hatfield?
- 10 One year on since first recorded coronavirus case in Welwyn Hatfield