The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
Westley Harding: 37, of Chiltern, Hatfield.
Between August 1 and August 18 disclosed a private sexual photograph or film of a woman in Hatfield without her consent. Ordered to pay victim services £95 and court costs £85. Community order made. Restraining order made.
Marek Patyna: 25, of Bishops Rise, Hatfield.
On October 22, 2019 was in possession of a knife at Hatfield. On December 6, 2019 at St Albans failed to surrender to custody at West and Central Hertfordshire Magistrates Court having been released on bail in criminal proceedings. Ordered to pay victim services £128 and court costs £85. Committed to prison for 6 months suspended for 12 months.
Gail Radley: 51, of Highfield Way, Potters Bar.
On October 11 failed to provide information relating to the identification of the driver of an Audi in Stevenage who was alleged to have been guilty of an offence. Fined £660 plus ordered to pay victim services £66 and court costs £85. Driving record endorsed with 6 points.
Connor Timms: 26, of Bythway, Welwyn Garden City.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Six charged and £11,000 seized after drug raids
- 3 Youths 'kicked and threw stones' at pregnant hedgehog in Hertfordshire
- 4 Liam Gallagher set times announced for Knebworth Park concerts
- 5 Police release CCTV imagery following Hatfield brawl
- 6 Liam Gallagher's expected setlist for Knebworth Park concert features classic Oasis tracks
- 7 Man in his 80s attacked by dog in Welwyn Garden City
- 8 Welwyn Hatfield landlord prosecuted for safety breaches at rental property
- 9 WGC station to receive a makeover by local gardening group
- 10 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
Failed to comply with the requirements of a community order made by St Albans Magistrates Court on August 27, 2020 in that he failed to attend unpaid work appointments. On November 5, 2019 called and threatened a woman at Welwyn Garden City. Ordered to pay court costs £370. Committed to prison for 8 weeks suspended for 18 months.