The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- Credit: Archant
John Charles: 25, of St Lukes Court, Hatfield.
On June 19 and August 21 contacted a person at Hatfield when he was prohibited from doing by a non-molestation order made by Watford Court on October 12, 2020. Ordered to pay victim services £128 and court costs £85. Restraining order made.
Matthew Pink: 35, of Brookside, Potters Bar.
On November 2 stole meat products from Budgens, Radlett. Ordered to pay victim services £22.
Ben Horton: 35, of Chilterns, Hatfield.
On April 19 stole items at Hatfield. On April 19 committed fraud at Hatfield in that he used a bank card belonging to someone else. Committed to prison for 4 weeks.
Glen Wakefield: 36, of Roe Green Lane, Hatfield.
- 1 Remembering WGC stalwart Robert Robinson
- 2 Nottingham man wanted in connection with Welwyn Garden City offences
- 3 VOTE: Which is your favourite chip shop in all of Hertfordshire?
- 4 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 5 Man 'broke in and tried to steal car' in Potters Bar
- 6 Ariana Grande and Cynthia Erivo’s Wicked movies to be filmed at new Sky Studios Elstree in Hertfordshire
- 7 Rent this Welwyn townhouse with River Mimram views for £2,400pcm
- 8 Grade II Hatfield hotel refurbishment continues
- 9 Noel Tovey named as managing director at Sky Studios Elstree and first production announced as Wicked
- 10 Liam Gallagher and sons star in new Sky special '48 Hours at Rockfield' ahead of Knebworth Park return
Between April 19 and April 21 committed fraud at Hatfield by using someone else’s bank card. On April 21 was in possession of an offensive weapon at Hatfield. Ordered to pay victim services £22 and court costs £85.