The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- Credit: Archant
William Conway: 30, of Digswell Park Road, Welwyn Garden City.
On September 23, 2020 sexually touched a woman when she did not consent at Welwyn North Station. Ordered to pay victim services £128 and court costs £500. Committed to prison for 22 weeks.
Christopher Stevens: 40, of Bishops Rise, Hatfield.
On January 28 assaulted a man by beating him at Hatfield, damaged a window of a Ford Transit van, was also in possession of a bottle of ammonia and a quantity of cannabis. Also assaulted a police officer at Hatfield. Ordered to pay compensation £600. Committed to prison for 8 weeks suspended for 12 months.
Amanda Smith: 50, of Swanley Bar Lane, Potters Bar.
On August 11, 2020 drove a Land Rover Freelander on Mutton Lane, Potters Bar at 37mph when the speed limit is 30mph. Fined £480 plus ordered to pay victim services £48 and court costs £110. Driving record endorsed with 3 points.
Edward Tuvey: 46, of Auckland Road, Potters Bar.
- 1 VOTE: Which is your favourite chip shop in all of Hertfordshire?
- 2 Remembering WGC stalwart Robert Robinson
- 3 Rent this Welwyn townhouse with River Mimram views for £2,400pcm
- 4 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 5 Woman left with injuries after dog attack in Woolmer Green
- 6 Ariana Grande and Cynthia Erivo’s Wicked movies to be filmed at new Sky Studios Elstree in Hertfordshire
- 7 Jobs created as new entertainment centre opens in Hatfield
- 8 Delight as Welwyn Garden City’s Rowan Tree crowned Nursery of the Year
- 9 Grade II Hatfield hotel refurbishment continues
- 10 Motorcyclist seriously injured in crash with car and van in Potters Bar
On March 6, 2021 drove a Renault Truck on Barnet Road, Potters Bar at 43mph when the speed limit is 30mph. Fined £220 plus ordered to pay victim services £34 and court costs £90. Disqualified from holding or obtaining a driving licence for 6 months.