The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- Credit: Archant
Minar Miah: 65, of Southgate Road, Potters Bar.
On June 10 failed to give information relating to the identification of the driver of a Volkswagen Golf who was alleged to have been guilty of an offence. Fined £150 plus ordered to pay victim services £34 and court costs £135. Driving record endorsed with 6 points.
Anthony Hart: 45, of Foxglove Close, Hatfield.
On August 26, 2020 was in possession of a quantity of cocaine at Welwyn Garden City. Fined £95 and court costs £50. Community order made – unpaid work requirement to carry out unpaid work for 40 hours within the next twelve months.
Kasey Burroughs-Thompson: 24, of Talbot Road, Hatfield.
On February 19 drove a Vauxhall Safira on Wellfield Road, Hatfield while over the drink drive limit. Burroughs-Thompson had 69 microgrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath. Fined £120 plus ordered to pay victim services £34 and court costs £85. Disqualified from holding or obtaining a driving licence for 18 months.
Edward Jackson: 59, of Stanborough Green, Welwyn Garden City.
- 1 VOTE: Which is your favourite chip shop in all of Hertfordshire?
- 2 Rent this Welwyn townhouse with River Mimram views for £2,400pcm
- 3 Jobs created as new entertainment centre opens in Hatfield
- 4 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 5 Delight as Welwyn Garden City’s Rowan Tree crowned Nursery of the Year
- 6 Woman left with injuries after dog attack in Woolmer Green
- 7 Motorcyclist seriously injured in crash with car and van in Potters Bar
- 8 Grade II Hatfield hotel refurbishment continues
- 9 Ariana Grande and Cynthia Erivo’s Wicked movies to be filmed at new Sky Studios Elstree in Hertfordshire
- 10 Man suffers leg injuries after stabbing at Queensway in Hatfield
On May 7, 2020 assaulted two women at Welwyn Garden City. Fined £600 plus ordered to pay victim services £60 and court costs £400.
Leslie Ruddick: 33, of Howlands, Welwyn Garden City.
On July 29 took a Black Land Rover Discovery at Welwyn Garden City without the consent of the owner. Failed to comply with a community requirement of a suspended sentence order made by Hatfield Magistrates Court on December 21. Fined £100 plus ordered to pay victim services £95 and court costs £300. Disqualified from holding or obtaining a driving licence for 12 months. Community order made – rehabilitation activity requirement.
Thomas Swan: 27, of East Mead, Welwyn Garden City.
On October 2 was in possession of a quantity of cocaine at Stevenage, also harassed a police officer and resisted arrest. Ordered to pay victim services £95, court costs £85 and compensation £50. Community order made – unpaid work requirement.