The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- Credit: Archant
Robert Harrison: 29, of Dellsome Lane, Welham Green.
On September 12 stole a bottle of wine from Dills News, Hatfield. Fined £40 plus victim services £34 and court costs £85.
Henrietta Singleton: 49, of Fordwich Road, Welwyn Garden City.
On July 20, 2020 drove a Mini on the A1 when there was no insurance in place to cover the use of the vehicle. Fined £100 plus ordered to pay victim services £34 and court costs £85.
Christopher Doocey: 61, of Thistle Grove, Welwyn Garden City.
On September 25 drove a Jaguar S-Type on Caponfield, Welwyn Garden City while over the drink drive limit. Doocey had 80 mircogrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath. Fined £350 plus ordered to pay victim services £35 and court costs £85. Disqualified from holding or obtaining a driving licence for 18 months.
Rory Florence: 36, of Peartree Lane, Welwyn Garden City.
- 1 Head injury follows taxi assault in Potters Bar
- 2 Hatfield tenant upset over housing issue that has yet to be rectified after a year
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 5 Officers to tackle Potters Bar Nitrous Oxide sales as part of policing priorities
- 6 Hertfordshire County Council will fund free summer activity camps for children in the Welwyn Hatfield area
- 7 Homes selling fast at sought-after Welwyn Garden City development
- 8 Welwyn Hatfield couple demand change to stillborn definition
- 9 Concerns raised over ‘grotesque’ 5G mast plans ruining iconic WGC view
- 10 Vandals trash toilet on WGC train
On September 22 had in his possession a quantity of cannabis at Welwyn Garden City. Fined £80 plus victim services £34.
Kimberly Davis: 31, of Cherry Way, Hatfield.
On September 4 stole various items from Sports Direct, Hatfield. Assaulted a man by beating him on September 4 at Hatfield. On October 5 failed to surrender to custody at St Albans Magistrates’ Court having been released on bail in criminal proceedings. Ordered to pay compensation £128. Committed to prison for 2 weeks.
Ricky Caulfield: 36, of Bracken Court, Hatfield.
On March 11 contacted a person in Welwyn Garden City who he was prohibited from doing by a non-molestation order made by Hertford family court on December 14, 2020. Fined £250 plus ordered to pay victim services £34 and court costs £85.
Samuel Zappala: 26, of Homestead Road, Hatfield.
Between March 9 and 12 contacted a person at Hatfield who he was prohibited from doing by a non-molestation order made by Hertford Family Court on August 7, 2020. Ordered to pay victim services £95 and court costs £85. Community order made: rehabilitation activity requirement.
Matthew Poulter: 29, of The Paddocks, Welwyn Garden City.
On September 3 assaulted a woman by beating her at Welwyn Garden City and destroyed her Samsung mobile phone. Ordered to pay victim services £128 plus court costs £85 and compensation £200. Committed to prison for 12 weeks suspended for 18 months. Restraining order made.