The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- Credit: Archant
Christopher Humphreys: 33, of Garden Avenue, Hatfield.
On January 15, 2020 threatened a person in Hertfordshire. Ordered to pay victim services £128 and court costs £620. Committed to prison for 9 weeks suspended for 18 months.
Lee Mansell: 48, of Millwards, Hatfield.
On August 16, 2020 assaulted a paramedic by beating her at Hatfield and was drunk and disorderly. Fined £40 plus ordered to pay court costs £85 and compensation £300.
Deanna Matthews: 27, of Knightsfield, Welwyn Garden City.
You may also want to watch:
On June 29 drove a black Kia Sportage on Digswell Road, Welwyn Garden City while over the drink drive limit. Matthews had 174 millilitres of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath. Fined £200 plus ordered to pay victim services £34 and court costs £40. Disqualified from holding or obtaining a driving licence for 34 months.
Westley Harding: 36, of Rosedale, Welwyn Garden City.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 6 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 9 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 10 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
On July 25 damaged a bonnet of a car belonging to a woman in Hatfield. Between July 24 and July 27 harassed a woman in Hatfield. Ordered to pay compensation £580, victim services £95 and court costs £85. Restraining order made. Community order made – alcohol treatment requirement.
Lisa Dyer: 29, of Wayside, Potters Bar.
On June 12, 2020 assaulted a woman at St Albans by beating her. Fined £180 plus ordered to pay victim services £34 and court costs £300.
Kevin Gammond: 59, of Ley Walk, Welwyn Garden City.
Between December 1 and March 31 harassed a woman at St Albans. On March 17 harassed a man at St Albans and a woman at Welwyn Garden City. On April 8 harassed a woman at Welwyn Garden City. Harrassed a woman on May 26 at Welwyn Garden City. Ordered to pay victim services £95 and court costs £85. Community order made - rehabilitation activity requirement
Derry McDonald: 30, of Bishops Rise, Hatfield.
On September 6 stole two bottles of Jack Daniels from Asda at Hatfield. Fined £80 plus ordered to pay victim services £34, compensation £64 and court costs £85.
Cristian Colnita: 27, of Haseldine Meadows, Hatfield.
On January 7, 2020 assaulted a man in Hatfield by beating him. Ordered to pay compensation £100, victim services £22 and court costs £150.
Ciaran Dunleavy: 29, of Westland Drive, Brookmans Park.
On December 28, 2019 assaulted a man by beating him at Bricket Wood. Damaged the window screen and front passenger window of a Toyota Pruis on December 28, 2019 at Bricket Wood. Ordered to pay victim services £90 plus court costs £800 and compensation £1,300. Community order made - unpaid work requirement.