The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- Credit: Archant
Martin Kilby: 68, of Haldens, Welwyn Garden City. On September 15th harassed two women at Welwyn Garden City. Community order made. Ordered to pay victim services £95 and court costs £620.
Satpal Sokhi: 69, of Selwyn Avenue, Hatfield. On July 17 assaulted a Police Officer by beating her at Hatfield. Fined £450 plus ordered to pay victim services £45, compensation £500 and court costs £85.
Jamie Johnson: 18, of Highview Gardens, Potters Bar. Assaulted a police officer by beating her on February 19th at Chorleywood. Ordered to pay victim services £22 and court costs £85.
Alfie Revel-Haugh: 19, of Knella Road, Welwyn Garden City. On March 16 was in possession of a quantity of cannabis at Stevenage. Ordered to pay victim services £22.
Kevin Gammond: 59, of Ley Walk, Welwyn Garden City. On June 4 at Welwyn Garden City failed to comply with the notification requirements of the Sexual Offences Act. Fined £120 plus ordered to pay victim services £34 and court costs £85.
Anthony Bishop: 39, of Robins Way, Hatfield. On June 27, 2019 failed to pay for petrol at Welwyn Garden City. Ordered to pay £61 compensation and court costs £85.
Oskar Radwan: 19, of Thistle Grove, Welwyn Garden City. On January 30, 2020 failed to give information relating to the identification of the driver of a Ford Focus who was alleged to have been guilty of an offence. Fined £660 plus ordered to pay victim services £66 and court costs £85. Driving record endorsed with 6 points.
- 1 Shoppers predict ‘demise’ of Welwyn Garden City town centre after store closures announced
- 2 Axes and knives found during weapons raid
- 3 Buyers can now reserve an apartment in Hatfield Rise
- 4 What is the future for The Howard Centre?
- 5 Work begins on Welwyn Garden City’s new-look Anniversary Gardens
- 6 Cash stolen from elderly man using bank ATM
- 7 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 8 Stevenage health lead 'appalled' as Lister stroke unit is downgraded again
- 9 Cancer nurse's warning over drop in cervical screening
- 10 Amazon parcels stolen in doorstep theft in Potters Bar
Joshua Krett: 37, of Brookside Crescent, Cuffley. On August 30 drove a Jaguar on the A10 Great Cambridge Road, Wormley at 97mph when the speed limit is 70mph. Fined £667 plus ordered to pay victim services £66 and court costs £110. Driving record endorsed with 6 points.
Dominic Soave: 32, of Ashwood Road, Potters Bar. On September 16, 2020 drove an Audi S3 on Hill Rise, Potters Bar when there was no insurance in place to cover the use of the vehicle. Fined £660 plus ordered to pay victim services £66 and court costs £300. Driving record endorsed with 8 points.