The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- Credit: Archant
Martin Kilby: 68, of Haldens, Welwyn Garden City. On September 15th harassed two women at Welwyn Garden City. Community order made. Ordered to pay victim services £95 and court costs £620.
Satpal Sokhi: 69, of Selwyn Avenue, Hatfield. On July 17 assaulted a Police Officer by beating her at Hatfield. Fined £450 plus ordered to pay victim services £45, compensation £500 and court costs £85.
Jamie Johnson: 18, of Highview Gardens, Potters Bar. Assaulted a police officer by beating her on February 19th at Chorleywood. Ordered to pay victim services £22 and court costs £85.
Alfie Revel-Haugh: 19, of Knella Road, Welwyn Garden City. On March 16 was in possession of a quantity of cannabis at Stevenage. Ordered to pay victim services £22.
Kevin Gammond: 59, of Ley Walk, Welwyn Garden City. On June 4 at Welwyn Garden City failed to comply with the notification requirements of the Sexual Offences Act. Fined £120 plus ordered to pay victim services £34 and court costs £85.
You may also want to watch:
Anthony Bishop: 39, of Robins Way, Hatfield. On June 27, 2019 failed to pay for petrol at Welwyn Garden City. Ordered to pay £61 compensation and court costs £85.
Oskar Radwan: 19, of Thistle Grove, Welwyn Garden City. On January 30, 2020 failed to give information relating to the identification of the driver of a Ford Focus who was alleged to have been guilty of an offence. Fined £660 plus ordered to pay victim services £66 and court costs £85. Driving record endorsed with 6 points.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 10 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline
Joshua Krett: 37, of Brookside Crescent, Cuffley. On August 30 drove a Jaguar on the A10 Great Cambridge Road, Wormley at 97mph when the speed limit is 70mph. Fined £667 plus ordered to pay victim services £66 and court costs £110. Driving record endorsed with 6 points.
Dominic Soave: 32, of Ashwood Road, Potters Bar. On September 16, 2020 drove an Audi S3 on Hill Rise, Potters Bar when there was no insurance in place to cover the use of the vehicle. Fined £660 plus ordered to pay victim services £66 and court costs £300. Driving record endorsed with 8 points.