The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- Credit: Archant
Mehmet Taygur: 42, of Longmore Gardens, Welwyn Garden City. On October 7 drove an Audi A4 on Southgate Road, Potters Bar at 37mph when the speed limit was 30mph. Fined £66 plus victim services £34. Driving record endorsed with 3 points.
Lisa Thompson: 44, of Mountway Close, Welwyn Garden City. On June 12 drove a Hyundai 120 Classic on Stanborough Road, Welwyn Garden City while over the drink drive limit. Thompson had 45 microgrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath. Fined £120 plus ordered to pay victim services £34 and court costs £85. Disqualified from holding or obtaining a driving licence for 14 months.
Martin Keenan: 30, of Errington Close, Hatfield. On September 26 stole a Citroen C3 at Swindon. Ordered to pay compensation £300.
Kenneth Jones: 31, of Frethern Road, Welwyn Garden City. Between September 1, 2020 and February 2, 2021 harassed a woman in Welwyn Garden City. Ordered to pay victim services £95 and court costs £85. Community order made – rehabilitation activity requirement. Restraining order made.
Charlie Hale: 20, of School Lane, Welwyn. Failed to comply with the requirements of a community order made by St Albans Magistrates Court on November 17, 2020 failed to attend unpaid work session. Fined £40 and ordered to pay court costs £85. Community order to continue.
You may also want to watch:
Jason White: 39, of Peartree Lane, Welwyn Garden City. Failed to comply with the requirements of a community order made by St Albans Magistrates Court on April 20 failed to comply with his alcohol abstinence. Fined £80 plus ordered to pay court costs £85.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 7 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 8 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 9 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 10 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton