CCTV images released after oil barrels stolen from hotel
- Credit: Herts police
A CCTV appeal has been launched after oil barrels were stolen from a hotel in Hatfield.
Between 10.15pm and 10.30pm on Monday, November 30, 2020, two blue oil barrels - worth around £100 - were stolen from the Comet Hotel in St Albans Road West.
The barrels were put on the back of a vehicle which then fled the scene.
PC Lewis Stanley, investigating, said: “We’ve been carrying out extensive enquiries into this incident since it was reported and we have now been provided with some CCTV images that could help to progress our enquiries.
“We believe the two men pictured were in the area at the time of the offence and they could have vital information that might help our investigation.
“If you recognise them, or have other information that might help, please get in touch by calling the non-emergency number 101 or email me at email@example.com quoting crime reference 41/96561/21.”
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Shoppers predict ‘demise’ of Welwyn Garden City town centre after store closures announced
- 2 Axes and knives found during weapons raid
- 3 Work begins on Welwyn Garden City’s new-look Anniversary Gardens
- 4 Buyers can now reserve an apartment in Hatfield Rise
- 5 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 6 Cash stolen from elderly man using bank ATM
- 7 Cancer nurse's warning over drop in cervical screening
- 8 Amazon parcels stolen in doorstep theft in Potters Bar
- 9 Grant Shapps reveals ‘anger’ over ‘unacceptable’ Downing Street parties
- 10 Marks & Spencer confirm Welwyn Garden City store closure