CCTV images released after oil barrels stolen from hotel
- Credit: Herts police
A CCTV appeal has been launched after oil barrels were stolen from a hotel in Hatfield.
Between 10.15pm and 10.30pm on Monday, November 30, 2020, two blue oil barrels - worth around £100 - were stolen from the Comet Hotel in St Albans Road West.
The barrels were put on the back of a vehicle which then fled the scene.
PC Lewis Stanley, investigating, said: “We’ve been carrying out extensive enquiries into this incident since it was reported and we have now been provided with some CCTV images that could help to progress our enquiries.
“We believe the two men pictured were in the area at the time of the offence and they could have vital information that might help our investigation.
You may also want to watch:
“If you recognise them, or have other information that might help, please get in touch by calling the non-emergency number 101 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting crime reference 41/96561/21.”
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 6 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline
- 7 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 8 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 9 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 10 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets