CCTV images released after oil barrels stolen from hotel
- Credit: Herts police
A CCTV appeal has been launched after oil barrels were stolen from a hotel in Hatfield.
Between 10.15pm and 10.30pm on Monday, November 30, 2020, two blue oil barrels - worth around £100 - were stolen from the Comet Hotel in St Albans Road West.
The barrels were put on the back of a vehicle which then fled the scene.
PC Lewis Stanley, investigating, said: “We’ve been carrying out extensive enquiries into this incident since it was reported and we have now been provided with some CCTV images that could help to progress our enquiries.
“We believe the two men pictured were in the area at the time of the offence and they could have vital information that might help our investigation.
You may also want to watch:
“If you recognise them, or have other information that might help, please get in touch by calling the non-emergency number 101 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting crime reference 41/96561/21.”
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 2 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 New care home opens in Potters Bar
- 7 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 8 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 9 Hatfield Battle Proms concert is still going ahead as planned this summer
- 10 Hatfield's Folk by the Oak festival still going ahead this summer