Man hit with bottle during attack in Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been arrested after a man was left with serious injuries after being reportedly struck with a bottle.
The incident happened outside Frank’s Pool and Snooker Club in Hatfield town centre at around midnight on Friday, August 6, going into Saturday August 7.
A man in his thirties was said to have been hit on the head with a bottle, sustaining serious injuries.
A 20 year old Hatfield man has been arrested on suspicion of affray, common assault and a further public order offence.
A 21 year old Hatfield man has also been arrested on suspicion of GBH.
Both have been bailed, with conditions, until Friday, September 3.
- 1 Shoppers predict ‘demise’ of Welwyn Garden City town centre after store closures announced
- 2 Marks & Spencer confirm Welwyn Garden City store closure
- 3 Council fights for lower housing targets
- 4 Next to close Welwyn Garden City store this week
- 5 Outdoor gym opens in Hatfield
- 6 Purse stolen in Hatfield
- 7 Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat finally comes to Potters Bar's Wyllyotts Theatre
- 8 ‘Please do not vote to damage Welwyn irreparably’
- 9 Three bulldogs rescued from fire by passersby
- 10 £45m bid to improve QEII Hospital