Man hit with bottle during attack in Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been arrested after a man was left with serious injuries after being reportedly struck with a bottle.
The incident happened outside Frank’s Pool and Snooker Club in Hatfield town centre at around midnight on Friday, August 6, going into Saturday August 7.
A man in his thirties was said to have been hit on the head with a bottle, sustaining serious injuries.
A 20 year old Hatfield man has been arrested on suspicion of affray, common assault and a further public order offence.
A 21 year old Hatfield man has also been arrested on suspicion of GBH.
You may also want to watch:
Both have been bailed, with conditions, until Friday, September 3.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 3 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
- 4 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 5 First Slam Dunk Festival 2022 headliners announced for Hatfield Park
- 6 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 7 M25 protesters could face prison after Government secures injunction
- 8 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 9 Welwyn Garden City Beaver raises more than £100 for NHS with yard sale
- 10 Bargains for shoppers at exclusive Hatfield Galleria VIP event