The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- Credit: Archant
Lisa Currell: 30, of Oak Grove, Hatfield. Failed to have her dog microchipped within 21 days on November 25, 2019. Fined £120 plus victim services £32 and costs £729.
Darnell Baverstock: 22, of Goldings Crescent, Hatfield. On September 20 resisted a Police Constable in the execution of his duty at Welwyn Garden City. Fined £120 plus victim services £34 and court costs £85.
Paul Windle: 38, of Nettlecroft, Welwyn Garden City. Assaulted a Police Constable by beating him on December 7, 2019 at Welwyn Garden City. Fined £300 plus victim services £32, compensation £250 and court costs £85.
Pramod Kolloju: 36, of Shellcross Crescent, Hatfield. Drove a BMW 118i on the A1 while over the drink drive limit. Kolloju had 59 microgrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath. Fined £220 plus victim services £34 and court costs £85. Disqualified from holding or obtaining a driving licence for 16 months.
Kelvin Delacy: 37, of Great Ganett, Welwyn Garden City. Drove a Volkswagen Golf on Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City when there was a proportion of cannabis in his blood. Delacy had 3.6 microgrammes per litre in his blood. Fined £200 plus victim services £34 and court costs £85. Disqualified from holding or obtaining a driving licence for 12 months.
You may also want to watch:
Jade Fieldman: 29, of Queens Avenue, Welwyn Garden City. Drove a BMW on Mardley Hill, Welwyn when there was no insurance in place to cover the use of the vehicle. Fined £120 plus victim services £32 and court costs £310.
- 1 Man in his 40s dies after crash between bus and car
- 2 'Cruel joke' played on residents waiting for pothole repairs
- 3 Man faces sentencing after trying to rip face mask off woman in Asda
- 4 Man creates penis shapes with his running routes to raise money for testicular cancer
- 5 How many people have been vaccinated in your neighbourhood?
- 6 Competition winner captures town's untouched beauty spot
- 7 Police pinpoint football clubs after teenagers caught throwing eggs
- 8 Pay-as-you-feel hub set up for food destined for landfill
- 9 'Arrogant disregard for the rules' – leader's fury as Lib Dems continue leaflet drops
- 10 Police called after 100 people show up to funeral