The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- Credit: Archant
Lisa Currell: 30, of Oak Grove, Hatfield. Failed to have her dog microchipped within 21 days on November 25, 2019. Fined £120 plus victim services £32 and costs £729.
Darnell Baverstock: 22, of Goldings Crescent, Hatfield. On September 20 resisted a Police Constable in the execution of his duty at Welwyn Garden City. Fined £120 plus victim services £34 and court costs £85.
Paul Windle: 38, of Nettlecroft, Welwyn Garden City. Assaulted a Police Constable by beating him on December 7, 2019 at Welwyn Garden City. Fined £300 plus victim services £32, compensation £250 and court costs £85.
Pramod Kolloju: 36, of Shellcross Crescent, Hatfield. Drove a BMW 118i on the A1 while over the drink drive limit. Kolloju had 59 microgrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath. Fined £220 plus victim services £34 and court costs £85. Disqualified from holding or obtaining a driving licence for 16 months.
Kelvin Delacy: 37, of Great Ganett, Welwyn Garden City. Drove a Volkswagen Golf on Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City when there was a proportion of cannabis in his blood. Delacy had 3.6 microgrammes per litre in his blood. Fined £200 plus victim services £34 and court costs £85. Disqualified from holding or obtaining a driving licence for 12 months.
You may also want to watch:
Jade Fieldman: 29, of Queens Avenue, Welwyn Garden City. Drove a BMW on Mardley Hill, Welwyn when there was no insurance in place to cover the use of the vehicle. Fined £120 plus victim services £32 and court costs £310.
- 1 'Fantastic to meet everybody' - New White Horse pub manager looking forward to letting more people in on May 17
- 2 'Through the worst of it' - Funeral director looking forward to return to normality after busiest months of his 25 year career
- 3 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 4 'Time to deliver' - Councillors react to the May 6 local elections results
- 5 Have you seen this missing teenager from Knebworth?
- 6 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 7 County council elections round-up for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Symbolic centenary torch created by student to be stored in museum
- 10 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council