CCTV appeal after thousands of pounds worth of tobacco and spirits stolen in robbery
- Credit: Herts police
Tobacco and spirits worth thousands were stolen during a robbery at a Co-op in Cuffley last week.
Herts police have released CCTV images of two people who may be able to help with their enquiries following a robbery that took place in Station Road at around 9.20pm on Friday March 12.
The stolen items were worth thousands of pounds and the offenders are believed to have made off in the direction of Cuffley train station.
Investigator Linda Bunton, from the Welwyn Hatfield Local Crime Unit, said: “Those pictured are believed to have been in the shop at the time of the offence and they could have key information that will help our enquiries.
“We fully appreciate that their faces are covered but we owe it to the victims to pursue every line of enquiry. You might recognise their clothing and Lonsdale bag and if that’s the case, please get in touch.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m also keen to hear from anyone else who has information about the robbery. Were you in the area? Did you see anything suspicious?
“If you can help, please call the non-emergency number 101 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting crime reference 41/18017/21.”
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 3 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 4 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 5 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 6 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 7 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 10 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre