Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- Credit: Archant
Two homes in Potters Bar were damaged after bricks were thrown at them over the weekend.
Both incidents occurred near the Oakmere estate, at around 7.30pm on Saturday, April 3.
A brick was thrown at the front window of properties in Chace Avenue (crime reference 41/24036/21) and Cotton Road (crime reference 41/24051/21), causing damage.
The suspects are described as three teenage males who were all wearing dark coloured parka coats, with brown fur hoods. One of the males was wearing dark grey Nike trainers and another was wearing ‘pristine’ white Nike Air Force Ones.
PC Andrew Amabilino, who is investigating, said: “Thankfully no one was hurt during the incidents, but this senseless behaviour is completely unacceptable and we are keen to trace those responsible. Did you witness a group of males acting suspiciously in the area around the times stated? If so, please get in touch.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also report information online at herts.police.uk/report or call 101.
- 1 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 2 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 3 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 4 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 5 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Do you have the unclaimed £1 million winning lottery ticket bought in Welwyn Hatfield?
- 8 Student wins prestigious cyber security award and trip to NASA
- 9 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 10 Student gets programming with Code Ninjas