Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- Credit: Archant
Two homes in Potters Bar were damaged after bricks were thrown at them over the weekend.
Both incidents occurred near the Oakmere estate, at around 7.30pm on Saturday, April 3.
A brick was thrown at the front window of properties in Chace Avenue (crime reference 41/24036/21) and Cotton Road (crime reference 41/24051/21), causing damage.
The suspects are described as three teenage males who were all wearing dark coloured parka coats, with brown fur hoods. One of the males was wearing dark grey Nike trainers and another was wearing ‘pristine’ white Nike Air Force Ones.
PC Andrew Amabilino, who is investigating, said: “Thankfully no one was hurt during the incidents, but this senseless behaviour is completely unacceptable and we are keen to trace those responsible. Did you witness a group of males acting suspiciously in the area around the times stated? If so, please get in touch.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to email email@example.com.
You can also report information online at herts.police.uk/report or call 101.
- 1 Filming taking place at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 2 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 3 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 4 5 films and TV series shot on location at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 5 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 6 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 7 Audi and jewellery worth £70K stolen in Hatfield burglary
- 8 Rumoured Halifax closure would leave Hatfield with no banks
- 9 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 10 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening