Five bikes and motorbikes stolen from shed
- Credit: Herts police
Three push bikes, an electric bike and a motorbike were stolen from a shed in Welwyn Garden City, and police are appealing for witnesses and information.
Just before 11.30am on Wednesday, December 9, a shed was broken into and a red and orange KTM push bike, a brown and orange Vitus push bike, a black and white Specialized push bike with white wheels, a black and red Electric Oset trials bike, and a white and black KX65 Kawasaki motorbike with a gold frame and green grips on the handlebars were stolen.
PC Gemma Walsh-Beasley, who is investigating, said: “These bikes are quite distinctive and I would appeal to anyone who has seen them or been offered them for sale to contact me.
“Also, were you in the area at the time and did you see anything suspicious or do you have CCTV in the vicinity which could assist the investigation?
“If you are able to help I can be contacted directly via email at email@example.com”
You may also want to watch:
You can also report information by calling the non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference 41/99146/20.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 6 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 7 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 8 Volunteering is the name of the game at Panshanger Park
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist