Five bikes and motorbikes stolen from shed
- Credit: Herts police
Three push bikes, an electric bike and a motorbike were stolen from a shed in Welwyn Garden City, and police are appealing for witnesses and information.
Just before 11.30am on Wednesday, December 9, a shed was broken into and a red and orange KTM push bike, a brown and orange Vitus push bike, a black and white Specialized push bike with white wheels, a black and red Electric Oset trials bike, and a white and black KX65 Kawasaki motorbike with a gold frame and green grips on the handlebars were stolen.
PC Gemma Walsh-Beasley, who is investigating, said: “These bikes are quite distinctive and I would appeal to anyone who has seen them or been offered them for sale to contact me.
“Also, were you in the area at the time and did you see anything suspicious or do you have CCTV in the vicinity which could assist the investigation?
“If you are able to help I can be contacted directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org”
You may also want to watch:
You can also report information by calling the non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference 41/99146/20.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 4 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 5 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 6 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 7 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 8 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 9 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 10 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!