Boy hit by car during Hatfield altercation
- Credit: Google Streetview
A teenager was hit by a car during a violent clash in Hatfield on Friday.
The 17-year-old was struck by a car in Ground Lane at the junction with Stonecross Road at around 4.30pm.
The occupants then got out and assaulted the teenager.
The victim escaped to flats in Dickens Court before allegedly being assaulted again by the group on Stonecross Road when the attackers got back in the car and drove away.
The boy suffered cuts and bruises and was taken to hospital for treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Three men aged 18, 20 and 44, all from Hatfield, were later arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm.
A 41-year-old woman, also from Hatfield, was arrested on Saturday on suspicion of GBH.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 6 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline
- 7 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 8 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 9 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 10 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
Anyone who saw the incident or who has information about it, who has not yet spoken to police, is urged to contact the Welwyn Hatfield Local Crime Unit.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, report information online at herts.police.uk/report or call 101 quoting reference 41/70270/21.