Crash on M25
TWO lorries have collided on the M25 this afternoon (Wednesday).
The motorway is currently blocked clockwise between junction 24 Potters Bar and junction 25 for Enfield, following the crash at around noon.
An air ambulance is currently on the scene, with around four miles of tailbacks.
A Highways Agency spokesman said the vehicles had now been moved to the hard shoulder, and the road is expected to be reopened shortly.
It is the second crash to happen on the Hertfordshire stretch of the M25 today.
You may also want to watch:
In the early hours of this morning, a 36-year-old man was killed in a collision between junction 21a for the M1 and junction 22 for St Albans.
The road was closed for almost six hours, eventually reopening at around 9.45am.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 3 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 7 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 8 Enjoy Sneaky Experience's 'weird and wonderful' nights out at Hatfield House this Halloween
- 9 Welwyn Garden City gym smashes target distance in charity cycle challenge
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images