Crash on M25
TWO lorries have collided on the M25 this afternoon (Wednesday).
The motorway is currently blocked clockwise between junction 24 Potters Bar and junction 25 for Enfield, following the crash at around noon.
An air ambulance is currently on the scene, with around four miles of tailbacks.
A Highways Agency spokesman said the vehicles had now been moved to the hard shoulder, and the road is expected to be reopened shortly.
It is the second crash to happen on the Hertfordshire stretch of the M25 today.
You may also want to watch:
In the early hours of this morning, a 36-year-old man was killed in a collision between junction 21a for the M1 and junction 22 for St Albans.
The road was closed for almost six hours, eventually reopening at around 9.45am.
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 8 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM