Crash on A414 near Welwyn Garden City causes rush hour delays
A CRASH between Welwyn Garden City and Hertford caused tailbacks on the A414 last night (Wednesday).
The prang, on the southbound carriageway, saw one lane partially closed and traffic was reduced to a crawling pace as police dealt with the damaged vehicle.
Police were called just after 5pm after a blue Honda Civic had collided with the central reservation.
The car left dented by the impact and some damage was done to the central reservation.
A police spokesman said: “The incident was dealt with just before 7pm.”
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance was called but not required as the driver was not injured.
- 1 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 5 Welwyn Garden City Hockey Club pushing for more girls to play in centenary season
- 6 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 7 Welwyn continue meteoric rise up the table as Owais Shah takes centre stage again
- 8 Heroic dogs win Royal Veterinary College award
- 9 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 10 Pupils present cheque from Captain Tom 100 Challenge to charity