Crash on A414 near Welwyn Garden City causes rush hour delays
A CRASH between Welwyn Garden City and Hertford caused tailbacks on the A414 last night (Wednesday).
The prang, on the southbound carriageway, saw one lane partially closed and traffic was reduced to a crawling pace as police dealt with the damaged vehicle.
Police were called just after 5pm after a blue Honda Civic had collided with the central reservation.
The car left dented by the impact and some damage was done to the central reservation.
A police spokesman said: “The incident was dealt with just before 7pm.”
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance was called but not required as the driver was not injured.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 6 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline
- 7 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 8 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 9 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 10 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets