Crash in Welwyn Garden City
A MAN was hospitalised and a road cordoned off for more than three hours after a collision in WGC.
Two silver Peugeots were in collision near the white bridge leading into the town centre just before 8pm on Friday.
A 206 driven by a 25-year-old man and a 308 driven by a 46-year-old woman collided on Digswell Road, near its junction with Sherrardspark Road.
The man, from Luton, was taken to the QE2 Hospital with serious injuries and was in a stable condition as the WHT went to press.
The driver and two passengers in the other car, all from WGC, received minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should call Pc Bob Hauxwell on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 5 Bargains for shoppers at exclusive Hatfield Galleria VIP event
- 6 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 7 First Slam Dunk Festival 2022 headliners announced for Hatfield Park
- 8 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 9 Slam Dunk Festival 2022 dates announced for Queen's Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend
- 10 M25 protesters could face prison after Government secures injunction