Crash in Welwyn Garden City
A MAN was hospitalised and a road cordoned off for more than three hours after a collision in WGC.
Two silver Peugeots were in collision near the white bridge leading into the town centre just before 8pm on Friday.
A 206 driven by a 25-year-old man and a 308 driven by a 46-year-old woman collided on Digswell Road, near its junction with Sherrardspark Road.
The man, from Luton, was taken to the QE2 Hospital with serious injuries and was in a stable condition as the WHT went to press.
The driver and two passengers in the other car, all from WGC, received minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should call Pc Bob Hauxwell on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 2 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 5 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Meet the man driving a tractor 270 miles from Cornwall to Codicote
- 9 New care home opens in Potters Bar
- 10 July 19: Extended restrictions will bring 'big costs' to our businesses