Could Vinnie Jones quit Celebrity Big Brother?
VINNIE Jones has hinted he could quit the Celebrity Big Brother house.
The football hardman-turned-actor told the Diary Room he felt like walking, despite the series being only a couple of days old – and being the bookies’ favourite to win.
Vinnie, a former pupil at Chancellor’s School in Brookmans Park, said: “I don’t fancy doing three weeks.
“I keep eyeing up those walls to see how high they are.”
The former Wimbledon midfielder, who went on to star in movies like Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, and X-Men: The Last Stand, also spoke out against his fellow housemates.
You may also want to watch:
“I don’t really know any of them ... and some are trying a bit hard in here.”
Vinnie celebrated his 45th birthday in the house yesterday (Tuesday).
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 3 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 4 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 5 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 6 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge
- 7 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 8 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Drug trafficker guilty of 'cruel and tragic' Cameron Hill murder