Could Vinnie Jones quit Celebrity Big Brother?
VINNIE Jones has hinted he could quit the Celebrity Big Brother house.
The football hardman-turned-actor told the Diary Room he felt like walking, despite the series being only a couple of days old – and being the bookies’ favourite to win.
Vinnie, a former pupil at Chancellor’s School in Brookmans Park, said: “I don’t fancy doing three weeks.
“I keep eyeing up those walls to see how high they are.”
The former Wimbledon midfielder, who went on to star in movies like Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, and X-Men: The Last Stand, also spoke out against his fellow housemates.
You may also want to watch:
“I don’t really know any of them ... and some are trying a bit hard in here.”
Vinnie celebrated his 45th birthday in the house yesterday (Tuesday).
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 6 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 9 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 10 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man