Could Vinnie Jones quit Celebrity Big Brother?
VINNIE Jones has hinted he could quit the Celebrity Big Brother house.
The football hardman-turned-actor told the Diary Room he felt like walking, despite the series being only a couple of days old – and being the bookies’ favourite to win.
Vinnie, a former pupil at Chancellor’s School in Brookmans Park, said: “I don’t fancy doing three weeks.
“I keep eyeing up those walls to see how high they are.”
The former Wimbledon midfielder, who went on to star in movies like Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, and X-Men: The Last Stand, also spoke out against his fellow housemates.
You may also want to watch:
“I don’t really know any of them ... and some are trying a bit hard in here.”
Vinnie celebrated his 45th birthday in the house yesterday (Tuesday).
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 5 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 9 Youngsters playing their part as Welwyn Garden City look to continue punching above their weight
- 10 Aspirations to win the league has Ben Spaul excited to be back at Welwyn