Could Vinnie Jones quit Celebrity Big Brother?
VINNIE Jones has hinted he could quit the Celebrity Big Brother house.
The football hardman-turned-actor told the Diary Room he felt like walking, despite the series being only a couple of days old – and being the bookies’ favourite to win.
Vinnie, a former pupil at Chancellor’s School in Brookmans Park, said: “I don’t fancy doing three weeks.
“I keep eyeing up those walls to see how high they are.”
The former Wimbledon midfielder, who went on to star in movies like Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, and X-Men: The Last Stand, also spoke out against his fellow housemates.
“I don’t really know any of them ... and some are trying a bit hard in here.”
Vinnie celebrated his 45th birthday in the house yesterday (Tuesday).
- 1 Concerns raised over structural integrity of Shredded Wheat factory building
- 2 Hatfield mobile network improvements set to cause TV interference
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 5 Drug dealer jailed after £9,000 worth of crack cocaine found in bedroom
- 6 Man in stable condition following Hatfield stabbing
- 7 Mountain bike stolen from Welwyn Garden City shed
- 8 Great family entertainment in Christmas production of Goodnight Mr Tom at the Barn Theatre in Welwyn Garden City
- 9 Christmas baubles adorn postbox toppers in Hertford crafters' festive yarnbombing event
- 10 Welwyn Garden City BID renewed and funding secured following ballot