Could lottery winner be in Welwyn Garden City?
A MASSIVE Lotto prize of �175,261 has yet to be claimed in either WGC or Stevenage.
The ticket bought for the draw on Saturday November 13 matched five numbers and the bonus ball.
So today (Wednesday) organisers are urging players to double-check their tickets, as they search for the owner begins.
The winning Lotto numbers on that date were 5, 11, 29, 31, 35, 39 and the bonus ball was 45.
The lucky ticket-holder has until 5.30pm on Thursday May 12 next year to claim.
You may also want to watch:
If no-one comes forward with the winning ticket before the prize claim deadline, the prize money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to the Good Causes – adding to the �25bn already raised through sales of lottery tickets since The National Lottery launched in November 1994.
A National Lottery spokesman said they were not allowed to narrow the field so could not tell the media and therefore the public in exactly which shop the ticket was purchased – only that it was in either WGC or Stevenage.
- 1 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 2 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 3 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 4 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
- 5 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 6 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 7 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 8 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
He said: “To jog Lotto players’ memories, Only Girl (In The World) by Rihanna topped the UK singles chart at the time, while Cheryl Cole was at the top of the album chart with Messy Little Raindrops.
“Locals may have attended one of the many Remembrance Sunday services in the area, such as the one held at the war memorial at Howardsgate in WGC on Sunday November 14.”
Anyone who believes they have the winning ticket for any of the National Lottery draws within the 180-day deadline should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.
*Are you the lucky winner – call the WHT newsdesk on 01707 384180 or email email@example.com