Coronation Street star is Footloose at Gordon Craig Theatre next week
FOR all you Footloose fans out there, we thought it was only fair of us to remind you that the hit musical is on next week. The 80s classic Oscar-nominated film will hit the stage of the Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage from tomorrow (Monday). Cast mem
FOR all you Footloose fans out there, we thought it was only fair of us to remind you that the hit musical is on next week.
The '80s classic Oscar-nominated film will hit the stage of the Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage from tomorrow (Monday).
Cast member Eric Potts, who played Diggory Compton in Coronation Street, said: "I'm very much looking forward to it and returning to the Gordon Craig Theatre.
"I saw the tour of Footloose a couple of years ago, it had so much energy as well as so many recognisable songs, and I immediately thought that I would like to play the minister, Reverend Shaw Moore, one day.
You may also want to watch:
"I hope to put my own stamp on the character and I can't wait."
The fast-paced musical phenomenon will be on at the theatre until August 22.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 4 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 5 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 6 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 7 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 8 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
Performances start at 7.45pm.
The Thursday and Saturday matinees start at 2.30pm. Tickets are from �16.50.