Coronation Street star is Footloose at Gordon Craig Theatre next week
FOR all you Footloose fans out there, we thought it was only fair of us to remind you that the hit musical is on next week. The 80s classic Oscar-nominated film will hit the stage of the Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage from tomorrow (Monday). Cast mem
FOR all you Footloose fans out there, we thought it was only fair of us to remind you that the hit musical is on next week.
The '80s classic Oscar-nominated film will hit the stage of the Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage from tomorrow (Monday).
Cast member Eric Potts, who played Diggory Compton in Coronation Street, said: "I'm very much looking forward to it and returning to the Gordon Craig Theatre.
"I saw the tour of Footloose a couple of years ago, it had so much energy as well as so many recognisable songs, and I immediately thought that I would like to play the minister, Reverend Shaw Moore, one day.
You may also want to watch:
"I hope to put my own stamp on the character and I can't wait."
The fast-paced musical phenomenon will be on at the theatre until August 22.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 4 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 5 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 7 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 10 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
Performances start at 7.45pm.
The Thursday and Saturday matinees start at 2.30pm. Tickets are from �16.50.