Continental market returns to Welwyn Garden City
FANTASTIQUE foods and tres bien treats will be on offer when a continental market returns to WGC tomorrow (Saturday) and Sunday.
All manner of European wares will be available at the market on Saturday and Sunday.
Stalls will be open from 9am to 5pm on both days along Stonehills.
Town centre manager Nicola Kane said: “The Continental market is well established in the town and extremely popular too.
“I’m delighted that we’re hosting it again this year.
You may also want to watch:
“The range of treats and traditional delicacies on show are absolutely delicious and this is a great opportunity to try something new.”
For more information call 01707 357565
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 3 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 7 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 8 Enjoy Sneaky Experience's 'weird and wonderful' nights out at Hatfield House this Halloween
- 9 Welwyn Garden City gym smashes target distance in charity cycle challenge
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images