Continental market returns to Welwyn Garden City
FANTASTIQUE foods and tres bien treats will be on offer when a continental market returns to WGC tomorrow (Saturday) and Sunday.
All manner of European wares will be available at the market on Saturday and Sunday.
Stalls will be open from 9am to 5pm on both days along Stonehills.
Town centre manager Nicola Kane said: “The Continental market is well established in the town and extremely popular too.
“I’m delighted that we’re hosting it again this year.
You may also want to watch:
“The range of treats and traditional delicacies on show are absolutely delicious and this is a great opportunity to try something new.”
For more information call 01707 357565
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 8 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM