Concerns grow for missing Welwyn Garden City girl
A SECOND appeal has been released as police become increasingly worried about a missing 15-year-old. Hannah Kirby ran away from her Salisbury Gardens home in WGC at around 10pm on Wednesday and has not been seen since. Despite earlier appeals and signif
A SECOND appeal has been released as police become increasingly worried about a missing 15-year-old.
Hannah Kirby ran away from her Salisbury Gardens home in WGC at around 10pm on Wednesday and has not been seen since.
Despite earlier appeals and significant police activity there has been no trace of Hannah who requires regular medication for a health condition.
Hannah is white, 5ft 3in tall, of medium build and with long dark hair and blonde highlights.
She was last seen wearing a pink Nike vest, black jogging bottoms, a cream heavy knitted scarf, a black parker jacket, black Ugg boots and was carrying a grey handbag.
Hannah also had a black anorak that she may be wearing.
- 1 Queen's Platinum Jubilee: Changes to rubbish and recycling bin collection days in Welwyn Hatfield
- 2 Hatfield fixer-upper with lake on sale for £2.5m
- 3 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 4 US star George Clooney spotted directing new film in Hertfordshire
- 5 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 6 Who is playing when at Slam Dunk Festival 2022: Set times announced for Hatfield Park
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 9 Met Police officer denies sexually assaulting male colleague
- 10 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
Sergeant Andrew Shepherd said: "We are asking for the public's support in tracing Hannah.
"If anyone believes they have seen Hannah, or knows of her whereabouts, they should contact police as soon as possible.
"Hannah has a medical condition where she is required to take medication or she can become light headed and dizzy. She did not take her medication with her, so we are concerned for her wellbeing."
If anyone has seen Hannah they are asked to contact 0845 33 00 222.