Concerns grow for missing Welwyn Garden City girl
A SECOND appeal has been released as police become increasingly worried about a missing 15-year-old. Hannah Kirby ran away from her Salisbury Gardens home in WGC at around 10pm on Wednesday and has not been seen since. Despite earlier appeals and signif
A SECOND appeal has been released as police become increasingly worried about a missing 15-year-old.
Hannah Kirby ran away from her Salisbury Gardens home in WGC at around 10pm on Wednesday and has not been seen since.
Despite earlier appeals and significant police activity there has been no trace of Hannah who requires regular medication for a health condition.
Hannah is white, 5ft 3in tall, of medium build and with long dark hair and blonde highlights.
She was last seen wearing a pink Nike vest, black jogging bottoms, a cream heavy knitted scarf, a black parker jacket, black Ugg boots and was carrying a grey handbag.
Hannah also had a black anorak that she may be wearing.
- 1 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 2 First business moves into Hatfield's new £45m High View development
- 3 Man injured while working in Hatfield Business Park
- 4 Potters Bar school in top 10 of The Sunday Times Schools Guide 2022
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Where can you get a walk-in booster in Welwyn Hatfield this week?
- 7 Suspected stabbing in Welwyn Garden City
- 8 "The older generation still knows how to have a good time"
- 9 County lines drug runners jailed after undercover police sting
- 10 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
Sergeant Andrew Shepherd said: "We are asking for the public's support in tracing Hannah.
"If anyone believes they have seen Hannah, or knows of her whereabouts, they should contact police as soon as possible.
"Hannah has a medical condition where she is required to take medication or she can become light headed and dizzy. She did not take her medication with her, so we are concerned for her wellbeing."
If anyone has seen Hannah they are asked to contact 0845 33 00 222.