Concerns grow for missing Welwyn Garden City girl
A SECOND appeal has been released as police become increasingly worried about a missing 15-year-old. Hannah Kirby ran away from her Salisbury Gardens home in WGC at around 10pm on Wednesday and has not been seen since. Despite earlier appeals and signif
A SECOND appeal has been released as police become increasingly worried about a missing 15-year-old.
Hannah Kirby ran away from her Salisbury Gardens home in WGC at around 10pm on Wednesday and has not been seen since.
Despite earlier appeals and significant police activity there has been no trace of Hannah who requires regular medication for a health condition.
Hannah is white, 5ft 3in tall, of medium build and with long dark hair and blonde highlights.
You may also want to watch:
She was last seen wearing a pink Nike vest, black jogging bottoms, a cream heavy knitted scarf, a black parker jacket, black Ugg boots and was carrying a grey handbag.
Hannah also had a black anorak that she may be wearing.
- 1 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 3 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 4 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 5 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield area
- 6 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 10 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire
Sergeant Andrew Shepherd said: "We are asking for the public's support in tracing Hannah.
"If anyone believes they have seen Hannah, or knows of her whereabouts, they should contact police as soon as possible.
"Hannah has a medical condition where she is required to take medication or she can become light headed and dizzy. She did not take her medication with her, so we are concerned for her wellbeing."
If anyone has seen Hannah they are asked to contact 0845 33 00 222.