Concerns grow for missing Welwyn Garden City girl
A SECOND appeal has been released as police become increasingly worried about a missing 15-year-old. Hannah Kirby ran away from her Salisbury Gardens home in WGC at around 10pm on Wednesday and has not been seen since. Despite earlier appeals and signif
A SECOND appeal has been released as police become increasingly worried about a missing 15-year-old.
Hannah Kirby ran away from her Salisbury Gardens home in WGC at around 10pm on Wednesday and has not been seen since.
Despite earlier appeals and significant police activity there has been no trace of Hannah who requires regular medication for a health condition.
Hannah is white, 5ft 3in tall, of medium build and with long dark hair and blonde highlights.
You may also want to watch:
She was last seen wearing a pink Nike vest, black jogging bottoms, a cream heavy knitted scarf, a black parker jacket, black Ugg boots and was carrying a grey handbag.
Hannah also had a black anorak that she may be wearing.
- 1 Gallery: Snow gives Welwyn Hatfield residents much-needed fun in lockdown
- 2 Man in hospital after being trapped in car following A1(M) crash
- 3 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Even more pics of fun in the snow in Welwyn Hatfield
- 6 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 7 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 8 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 9 Welwyn Garden City's Sam Caiger returns for West Ham ready to put injury woes behind him
- 10 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
Sergeant Andrew Shepherd said: "We are asking for the public's support in tracing Hannah.
"If anyone believes they have seen Hannah, or knows of her whereabouts, they should contact police as soon as possible.
"Hannah has a medical condition where she is required to take medication or she can become light headed and dizzy. She did not take her medication with her, so we are concerned for her wellbeing."
If anyone has seen Hannah they are asked to contact 0845 33 00 222.