Concerns grow for missing Welwyn Garden City girl
A SECOND appeal has been released as police become increasingly worried about a missing 15-year-old. Hannah Kirby ran away from her Salisbury Gardens home in WGC at around 10pm on Wednesday and has not been seen since. Despite earlier appeals and signif
A SECOND appeal has been released as police become increasingly worried about a missing 15-year-old.
Hannah Kirby ran away from her Salisbury Gardens home in WGC at around 10pm on Wednesday and has not been seen since.
Despite earlier appeals and significant police activity there has been no trace of Hannah who requires regular medication for a health condition.
Hannah is white, 5ft 3in tall, of medium build and with long dark hair and blonde highlights.
You may also want to watch:
She was last seen wearing a pink Nike vest, black jogging bottoms, a cream heavy knitted scarf, a black parker jacket, black Ugg boots and was carrying a grey handbag.
Hannah also had a black anorak that she may be wearing.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 3 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 4 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 5 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 6 Isabel Hospice 'excited' to reopen charity shops on April 12
- 7 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Welwyn Garden City John Lewis survives as retailer announces closures
- 9 Rogue landlord hit with record £90,000 fine for safety failings
- 10 From 'the worst zoo in the UK' to popular attraction: Looking back on Paradise Wildlife Park's 37 years
Sergeant Andrew Shepherd said: "We are asking for the public's support in tracing Hannah.
"If anyone believes they have seen Hannah, or knows of her whereabouts, they should contact police as soon as possible.
"Hannah has a medical condition where she is required to take medication or she can become light headed and dizzy. She did not take her medication with her, so we are concerned for her wellbeing."
If anyone has seen Hannah they are asked to contact 0845 33 00 222.