Concern grows for missing Hatfield woman
FRIENDS and family of a woman from Hatfield are becoming increasingly concerned for her safety after she has not been seen for over a week. Janet Read, from Walsingham Close, was last seen at 3pm on Thursday June 4. The 57-year-old was reported missing on
FRIENDS and family of a woman from Hatfield are becoming increasingly concerned for her safety after she has not been seen for over a week.
Janet Read, from Walsingham Close, was last seen at 3pm on Thursday June 4.
The 57-year-old was reported missing on Wednesday, June 10, and the last anyone heard from her was via a phone call on Sunday June 7.
Police are now appealing to anyone with information as to her whereabouts.
You may also want to watch:
Detective inspector Chris Wright said: "This is completely of character for Janet.
"We have conducted extensive enquiries to trace her. She may be in the Hatfield area but she may have travelled out of the county, so we are appealing for anyone who may have seen her to contact us."
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 7 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Foundation makes much-needed toy donation to Welwyn Garden City school
Janet is white, about 5ft 7in tall, with short fair hair.
Anyone with information should call police on 0845 33 00 222.